forum

Anything to solve my wrist pain?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OniGagaku
So, I have holidays since a week or so. And that means I've been playin A LOT of videogames, as they're my only hobby (10-14 hours a day). Here's my problem:

I'm having a strong wrist pain since yesterday, which makes it difficult for me not only to play, but to eat, drink or do anything with my right hand. Hell, I'm even writing this text only with my left hand. I heard there are some good sport gloves that can halp as they kinda immobilize the wrist, but I'm not sure if I should just go buy them or if I should go to a doctor.
Anyone had this problem or know a solution? I really want to keep on playing but the pain when I move my wrist kills me T^T

Thank you in advance
puccithecat
take a rest from playing video games for a while until your wrist heals.
and also go to the doctor so he/she can see your wrist
Flower Shop
Take a break. Seriously. And if it's that bad just go see your doctor about it too.
Green Platinum
Getting a life could help
Topic Starter
OniGagaku

Green Platinum wrote:

Nice to hear from a level 100 with more than 3000 pp :P
Justykanna
Going to see a doctor would be the best piece of advice - even at a walk in clinic. I wouldn't buy anything until then. The last thing you want is to make permanent damage to your wrist. It doesn't hurt to be cautious.

I had minor wrist pains while playing osu! during my second year of university and the people at the walk-in clinic couldn't see anything. Just happened with osu! so I figure it's from the quick movements.
Green Platinum

eichmael wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

Nice to hear from a level 100 with more than 3000 pp :P
I certainly didn't play 10- 14 hours a day ever.