forum

My osu menu backgroup is black and I cant change it

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lavaskin
Ever since I got osu!, my menu background has always been black, and I just came to accept it as if it was just what it was supposed to look like. I then got supporter to help with my problem of clicking links and it just minimizing osu ( but thats a different story), and so I could change my menu screen from boring black to something cooler like red :roll: . I then bought supporter for 1 month to see how I like it, and i'm depressed that I still cant change my background. I dragged the pictures into the menu, I put them into a skin, but the most I get to see of my custom menu bg is when I start up osu!, and it flashes for like half a second. If there is a solution to my problem, I would love to hear it, thank you.
trebby
Have you updated your client? The menu background should not be black. Try asking this in the help forum.
Topic Starter
Lavaskin

CuboidBeats wrote:

Have you updated your client? The menu background should not be black. Try asking this in the help forum.

I just updated to the latest version yesterday, and it wasn't black for about an hour, until it suddenly became black again. It is still black and I have no idea why.