forum

Hey everyone ^_^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
As you can tell, I'm new here. I found this the other day, but just decided today to download it.

I'll be honest... I suck at it... but I wasn't that good at EBA either, and I eventually got better. I'm hoping that I can get better at this.

Well, I hope to be creating some BeatMaps. I have two idea's for the moment, and hopefully I'll be able to make one. One is just going to have a still picture in the background, but the other is hopefully going to have a movie file in the background... hopefully.

I hope to have a great time here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS- I was shocked to see that nobody had made a BeatMap of One Winged Angel... unless I over-looked it. Has anyone tried to make one yet? Just curious ^_^. I would try to make it... but I don't think I would be able to for the moment.
awp
You sound full of hope. Also to answer your question one version of OWA has been mapped (the Crisis Core version) but there are many others~
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I sound full of hope... lets just hope my BeatMaps don't disappoint :oops:

I saw you on that chatting thingy on the Osu! thing... you cuss a lot ^_^ Nahh, you know I'm kidding 8-)

Anyhoo, getting serious, here are some projects I was hoping to do.

Over The Hedge- Because it's my animated movie :D

Final Fantasy 8 intro- I'm doing one right now... I don't think anyone else is doing one, so I thought I might as well.

FullMetal Alchemist Intro- The intro to the last couple of episodes.

Mushihimesama Futari- The final boss music "Howl, Yell!"

Nessaja- From Scooter... I don't usually listen to his songs, but I found it a long time ago, and sort of liked it.

I'm doing the FF8 Intro right now... Apparently, video's have to be small in order for you to insert them as a background... which was no big deal. After I get done with a good portion, I'm going to upload it to the forum to see what everyone thinks of my first attempt ^_^ Wish me luck!
Mogsy

freezingicekirby wrote:

Final Fantasy 8 intro- I'm doing one right now... I don't think anyone else is doing one, so I thought I might as well.
Liberi Fatali? I've actually been secretly working on this for awhile now. :X
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Yours will most undoubtably be better, since I am a beginner. I think that it's going... slightly well.

Is it bad if two people post the same type of BeatMap? They are guaranteed to be different, but still...

Well, if it came down to it, I know yours would be chosen over mine, but this is still a good starting Beatmap for me.

I plan on posting my attempt here soon. I've done a somewhat good portion, and I want to see what others think.

Good luck with yours ^_^ And don't worry about competition, I've never been much of one :lol:
Mogsy

freezingicekirby wrote:

Yours will most undoubtably be better, since I am a beginner. I think that it's going... slightly well.

Is it bad if two people post the same type of BeatMap? They are guaranteed to be different, but still...

Well, if it came down to it, I know yours would be chosen over mine, but this is still a good starting Beatmap for me.

I plan on posting my attempt here soon. I've done a somewhat good portion, and I want to see what others think.

Good luck with yours ^_^ And don't worry about competition, I've never been much of one :lol:
Ahaha, it's alright, man, just keep working at it, I'm sure you'll get good at it eventually. :3
And whoever said that it wasn't alright to collab? xU Besides, I just resurrected my version yesterday, since it was one of the beatmaps I was going to work on more when I had the time/effort (meaning now), since it had tons of things wrong with it. Good luck on yours, though.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Thank you :D