forum

generic greeting

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OreoMaster_old
Greetings, humans! I am OreoMaster, a nerd who sits on his computer all day and plays osu.

I've played osu for a while now, and I'm just making this so I can get to know the community. I can get kinda shy sometimes, though. :|
I usually play Standard osu, but every now and then I like to mix things up and go for Catch the Beat or osumania.
Feel free to leave a reply about what you think about me, and I hope to see you in the near future! :P
Maoouu

Hello Fellow Human, I am Aleks, not so much of a nerd though but I'm an avid player of rhythm games.

After a year of playing different kinds of rhythm games, either it be complicated or simple, I was evidently introduced into the world of osu! At first, I didn't like how you tend to use the mouse more often when playing Standard because I'm left-handed and my right hand's consistency is far more worse than my dominant. But I tend to grew as time goes by, I feel a little bit ambidextrous.

Months and months of gameplay, my play style changed quite a bit. My favorite gamemode in osu! is osu!mania.

I noticed that the community here is quite unique than in others and I hope to see you too someday, maybe one day if osu! had a convention dedicated to it. :^)
Erie
Generic welcome X3 glad you like it so far though
Same as you I stick to basic osu, my younger sister loves catch the beat though X3

Aleks Snow wrote:

At first, I didn't like how you tend to use the mouse more often when playing Standard because I'm left-handed and my right hand's consistency is far more worse than my dominant. But I tend to grew as time goes by, I feel a little bit ambidextrous.
...I can't play with my right hand to save my life X_X I begged my mother to buy me a tablet just so I could function with these kinds of games lmao
Teach me your ambidextrous ways O^O
Ichiroku

ElliePixels wrote:

Same as you I stick to basic osu, my younger sister loves catch the beat though X3

Aleks Snow wrote:

At first, I didn't like how you tend to use the mouse more often when playing Standard because I'm left-handed and my right hand's consistency is far more worse than my dominant. But I tend to grew as time goes by, I feel a little bit ambidextrous.
...I can't play with my right hand to save my life X_X I begged my mother to buy me a tablet just so I could function with these kinds of games lmao
Teach me your ambidextrous ways O^O
Heh, I'm also a lefty and I trained myself to use my right-hand aswell :P. It took years to be actually able to click normally with my right hand though and I still have somewhat trouble with spinners sometimes. (can't break 300 rpm).
Topic Starter
OreoMaster_old

Ichiroku wrote:

ElliePixels wrote:

Heh, I'm also a lefty and I trained myself to use my right-hand aswell :P. It took years to be actually able to click normally with my right hand though and I still have somewhat trouble with spinners sometimes. (can't break 300 rpm).
I'm right-handed, like a totally normal person. The game, though, helped my left hand quite a bit, too. Now I can probably do up to a Hard level in standard mode.

Oh, and did I mention I was the worst beatmapper ever?
GSG95
hey that's funny there is a derailed thread where everyone is now talking about oreos.

i don't have to say you are welcome because tbh who doesn't love oreos.
minibethangel
greeting to u also... i love oreo lol XD and we both the same i love switching to gameplays also ... hope u have fun here/// :3
Bara-
generic response

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy them!