forum

2 year lurker finally showing himself

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ichiroku
Hello everyone,

I've been playing osu! since about 2years now. Since I broke the top 1000 Netherlands, I felt like introducing myself and start lurking less on these forums :P.

So I'm Sem "Ichiroku" , 22 (almost 23) from the Netherlands. I live in amsterdam, where I work and study Game Technology at the Amsterdam University of Applied Science. I'm a semi-professional Starcraft 2 Player (about top 10 of the Netherlands), which is also why I started playing this game in the first place.

I play with keyboard and mouse, I suck with a tablet, so I just keep using the mouse I guess :P. It helps me practice accuracy hehe.

Other than gaming I used to love sports but I haven't really been active in any sport activity in the past 10 years so I'm kinda weak nowadays (skinny asian : ^) ). I still play some soccer once in a while and here and there some random sport activities. Other than that I build Websites and Games :P.

That's me ^^.

Ichi.
Annadine
Woah 2 years o:
And a mouse player? Cool, I always envy mouse players ;w; they always look so cool and skillful really >:(
I wish I have such skill =3=
Anyway, welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~

Ichiroku wrote:

I haven't really been active in any sport activity in the past 10 years
but I must say, that is pretty....long :o
Topic Starter
Ichiroku

Annadine wrote:

Woah 2 years o:
And a mouse player? Cool, I always envy mouse players ;w; they always look so cool and skillful really >:(
I wish I have such skill =3=
Anyway, welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~

Ichiroku wrote:

I haven't really been active in any sport activity in the past 10 years
but I must say, that is pretty....long :o
Haha thanks :). Yeah, got a few friends who play with mouse also that are slightly below my level, but it's kindof rare :p. It required a lot of practice though XD.

Yeah, 10 years of not moving didn't really help my condition at all XD.
Endie-
Welcome to the forums :D
Mouse master race
Erie

Ichiroku wrote:

So I'm Sem "Ichiroku" , 22 (almost 23)
>3< same age as meh *hype*

Welcome from out of the lurker shadows , lol

speaking of sport.... I'm the definition of the opposite of that, I don't do sport x-x just no .. I LIKE BEING LAZY