forum

Nice Day, Yes?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SeptimaKroi
Hey there! I'm SeptimaKroi - a lot of people call me either Sep or Blooky. I've always been a fan of rhythm games, from Deemo and Cytus to ReRave and Beat-Beat Vocaloid. It took me a few tries to get used to a mouse rather than the tap-tap of a touch screen, but by now I don't think I'll stop playing for a while.

I downloaded osu! sometime last week after finding it through YouTube. A recent search of Megalovania remixes led me to an osu! replay. I left a comment wondering about the game, and for once I got replies to that comment pretty quick. Boy, was I glad I did, too! Out of curiosity, I asked more questions and downloaded the game, simply going through and figuring out the basics rather than doing much reading up on it. Playing through and also seeing that there are songs without beatmaps, I think I may make a few of my own. I tried diving in a couple days ago... That didn't work - I definitely plan to research instead.

Well, I've taken enough of your time. Thanks for stopping by!

-SK
mcwc2307
Hey! Sep! I totally know what you are talking about! I know allthose games. They are definitely cool, although i got bred with them...

Ohwell... Welcome to the Osu! Forums
Topic Starter
SeptimaKroi

mcwc2307 wrote:

Hey! Sep! I totally know what you are talking about! I know allthose games. They are definitely cool, although i got bred with them...

Ohwell... Welcome to the Osu! Forums
Thank you very much! I appreciate the welcome! It's neat to know that games within the same genre are fairly well known among some of the community. ReRave was my first rhythm game, if I recall. I don't play BBV, though - that's my sister's game on my device. Which have you played?
Portin
Welcome to the forums, buddy! Have fun :)
Annadine
Deemo and Cytus are cool, and I used to play LL!SIF as well :D
Welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~