forum

Very late introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Poi Panda
Hey there! My name is Lexi.

I'm a 16 year old trans girl from England, I've been playing osu! for over a year but never made an introduction post.

I enjoy anime, gaming and music, and found out about osu! through a friend and it's the perfect game for me, so fun!

I also love tea (classic Brit)

I'm looking for friends to chat to/play with, let me know if you added me so I can add you back :3

Bye x3
Zafufu
Welcome. owo Pandas are evil most of the time, but I welcome you anyway~ And will add, cause why not. =w= Hope you enjoy it here.
GSG95
Everyone is welcome here, friend. Welcome to the oss forums. :)
Ameth Rianno
Welcome there, PoisonPanda! Yeah, nice to hear that you enjoyed the game!

Welcome to ossss...!
lol
soup, poisonpanda :>

im friends with cel i think you know her. Anyways we played a multiplayer game the other day and i saw your twitter which told me we are both from SY :>

anyways welcome 2 forumz m8
Draakje45
What a sick score! Hope I can get there someday. Just started a month ago.
I wouldn't worry too much what other people think about you.
What I care about, is that people are nice to me.
If they are nice to me and others, I really don't care about the rest.
And people who are not nice to me, well they don't add anything, so I'm not going to care.
Welcome to the community I guess, although I don't know if it is that active haha.
I added two people some time ago, I think, but I haven't really done anything with that as of recently.
Maybe I've just been too busy playing osu! :P
I'd love to play some challenges with someone someday, didn't figure it out yet.
If you want, you can add me. But I have only started a month ago though.
And I wish I had a better mouse than my logitech mx518, but did manage to get 2 x SS with it.