forum

Miyazono Kaori ♬ Skin [LAST EDIT: 16/01/2016]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hatsue
heyyoyooyo ma friends. Someone requested this skin by me, so I made it -surprisingly- in only 1 day(+watching 2 episodes of the anime hehe)..
So, hope you like my 3rd skin I post here :'3 This time no bonus-folder xD
btw, I'm still not sure about spinner-background, scorebar-colour, (mods) ;_;
-new design °_°-

skin info

1. Creator: hatsue
  2. Skinname: Miyazono Kaori (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso; Your Lie in April)
  3. Size: 12.82MB
  4. Modes: Standard, CtB, Taiko [NEW!]

credits

1. /

preview

download

updates

• 15/01/2016
  1. added CtB-mode
  2. fixed hitcircleoverlay
  3. changed sounds
  • 16/01/2016
  1. added Taiko-mode
Amane
Looks beautiful! Really like it :3
Topic Starter
Hatsue

-Nasuhara- wrote:

Looks beautiful! Really like it :3
Thank yaaa' c:
-[Kaori]-
Thank youuu:)
That looks soo awesome! °^°
Nyderion
:O awesome
Topic Starter
Hatsue
Thanks for the feedback!
btw i'm thinking about skinning ctb for this
MoE-Ayase
It looks so beautiful and cute ! I love it <3
Adrelandro
great skin
Topic Starter
Hatsue
Thanks a ton! >w<
Hamchonk

I think your hitcircles are a little off centered. Other than that cool skin.
UBISOFT12
WOW DUDE! This is an absolutely superb skin for one of my favorite animes. The only question I have is how do I take out the flowers that come out of the cursor sometimes during songs? Thats the only aspect of the skin that I don't like, but other than that wonderful job.
Topic Starter
Hatsue
UPDATED! [CtB added+other fixes]

Unity wrote:

I was too lazy+too busy with school so I couldn't fix this earlier, sorry ^^'
But now it's fixed, thanks for notice me

UBISOFT12 wrote:

WOW DUDE! This is an absolutely super skin for one of my favorite animes. The only question I have is how do I take out the flowers that come out of the cursor sometimes during songs? Thats the only aspect of the skin that I don't like, but other than that wonderful job.
Thanks man
I uploaded a new version of the skin (just redownload it and you have not these flowers during songs anymore)
If you don't want to redownload, just create a blank .png-file, name it in ''star2'' and paste it into the skin-folder(:
nat2011
what about taiko and mania?
_Indeketsu

nat2011 wrote:

Why you ask it on the skins that doesn't have all modes skinned?? This is a skinner decission. Some recognized skinners prefer ignore you
_Indeketsu
That's a nice skin :)
UBISOFT12

hatsue- wrote:

UPDATET! [CtB added+other fixes]

Thank You!

Unity wrote:

I was too lazy+too busy with school so I couldn't fix this earlier, sorry ^^'
But now it's fixed, thanks for notice me

UBISOFT12 wrote:

WOW DUDE! This is an absolutely super skin for one of my favorite animes. The only question I have is how do I take out the flowers that come out of the cursor sometimes during songs? Thats the only aspect of the skin that I don't like, but other than that wonderful job.
Thanks man
I uploaded a new version of the skin (just redownload it and you have not these flowers during songs anymore)
If you don't want to redownload, just create a blank .png-file, name it in ''star2'' and paste it into the skin-folder(:
Topic Starter
Hatsue

tonystarks2 wrote:

nat2011 wrote:

Why you ask it on the skins that doesn't have all modes skinned?? This is a skinner decission. Some recognized skinners prefer ignore you
I don't see problems that he's asking this question every time. And he's only want to know if there will be other modes skinned, that's not bad I think.
I mean, now I think about skinning taiko and mania, because I'm really bored now - I found something I can work on today xD ((:

tonystarks2 wrote:

That's a nice skin :)
thank you so much, glad you like it! owo

UBISOFT12 wrote:

Thank You!
no problem <3
Topic Starter
Hatsue
UPDATED! [Taiko added]

Like I said, I was bored, so here is the promised taiko-mode.
I'm a noob at skinning taiko(/ctb) and especially mania, so don't be sad, if other modes look ugly :/
BUT I take suggestions from everyone and try to improve the modes.

oh, and there won't be mania because I tried it like 2 hours, I was very desperate because it looked ugly like sh!t xD
So no mania, altough it would really fit into the theme, because it should look like a piano :<
NickNayCuaQuy
Thanks for making this, I really want to look forward ur next update :)
fiwon123
Hi, I'm using your skin and it's great. But, in standard mode, I changed a little bit your circles designed and hitcircles sounds to let more simple posible. Call me in the osu if you want to know what I did.

Thank you very much. :D
show more