forum

A Certain Unoriginal Intro.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TTKGunzou
Yo! Gunzou here. Quite the unoriginal name, I know. But hey, I stuck with it for quite a while... so I guess I used it here again.

As you may observe from my username I am a weeb watch animu. I like boats ships a lot too, I guess. I kinda consider myself quite the history guy as well definitely not because of Arpeggio/any other animu/game with ships that comes to mind :) So yeah, history and animu, an unorthodox combination, but I like em both.

Found out about osu some time ago when one of my classmates played Mania at school. Reminded me of Guitar Hero a lot so I asked about it. Forgot to download it afterwards lol. Just downloaded it today when i got reminded after a discussion with some online... associates. I'm having a lot of fun figuring out my rhythm and memorizing my mania layouts, but it might take a while before I get used to it, haha. Experimenting with all the modes at the moment, and it's quite the challenge.

Looking forward to my time here!
Portin
Cool, man!
Welcome to osu, my friend! Have fun on ur journey in osu
:D
Zafufu
Well, I give you an unoriginal welcoming. owo
GSG95
I am incapable of giving original welcomings. But I will attempt just for you.

welkum 2 da oszz forums have some cummiez.
gervie_jecino
Unoriginal welcome to osu :D :D
Ameth Rianno
Hmm.. very unoriginal. Welcome and have fun there! If you ever want to discuss about anime.. there's some Otaku Culture subforum there, so check it out. Enjoy your stay in the forums~
Rilene
Hi.

dat avatar