forum

Heyho!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jinn
Hey guys!
My name is 7oker, atm im 15 yrs old.
My real name is Tudi Huang. Tudi in chinese meaning earth and Huang in chinese means yellow.
The reason why my parents named me 'yellow earth' is because my mother comes from a place in china that is famous for having a graveyard where all the emporer are laid when they are dead. This place is called yellow earth (translation).
My father's surname is yellow in chinese so i guess it worked out ^.^
GSG95
Welcome to the oss forums.
Watch out, people are salty sometimes.

My father is chinese but I don't know the language. And I get shit for it because a lot of the other kids speak Mandarin.
No fair, you get a cool name. All I get is a lousy Chan.
Ameth Rianno
Hello, 7oker! Welcome to the game and its community, das cool name btw. Enjoy your stay here~
Zafufu

GSG95 wrote:

Welcome to the oss forums.
Watch out, people are salty sometimes.

My father is chinese but I don't know the language. And I get shit for it because a lot of the other kids speak Mandarin.
No fair, you get a cool name. All I get is a lousy Chan.
Story of the internet. xD But welcome, and hope you enjoy it here. :3 And interesting introduction.
Portin
Welcome, earth yellow Tudi Huang
Have fun :)
lol
welcome 7oker

im called joshua because my parents wanted a girl to call 'abi' and 'couldn't think of anything else for a boy' ;^;

welcome! :)
[ Yoru ]
Welcome to the forums 7oker, My father wanted to name be DeForest after the actor DeForest Kelley (mum and dad both enjoy Star Trek) luckily they went with a basic name of Jack. anyway welcome to the forums fellow Australian o7