forum

Hey, look what I found covered in dust

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Daru

Anyone else have any old screenshots and stuff?

Also, I appear to be the same rank I am now.
Shohei Ohtani
Oh hey, I found my innocence.
Mismagius

Oldest thing I had on my (destroyed) PC that I have upped on puush. Lost everything D:

Oh, this is from February 2009 or so.
RemmyX25
My oldest screenshot from osu! dates back to when i was rank #200ish

EDIT: a ha here we go

0_o
Took these the day after my first ranked map (March 2009). I was pretty excited about it :P

Also, those mapper rankings. Good times, good times.

Lemon Water_old
I wish I knew what the old osu! was like. :(
peppy
Totally outdated, but should satisfy your curiosity of early development.

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/history
Jarby

YES PLEASE
Nekoroll

0_o wrote:

Took these the day after my first ranked map (March 2009). I was pretty excited about it :P

Also, those mapper rankings. Good times, good times.

[attachment=1:93479]Picture 2.png[/attachment:93479]
[attachment=0:93479]Picture 3.png[/attachment:93479]
There is no Bad Apple on that list. SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG ASUHGAHUSHLAJ;DLGJAILHGALD;FJ
GladiOol

Blue Dragon wrote:

Oldest thing I had on my (destroyed) PC that I have upped on puush. Lost everything D:

Oh, this is from February 2009 or so.
Holy shit I don't remember being #6 O:
Powerdrone
My oldest screenshot, from when I was mapping Guilty Love...

NotShinta

Powerdrone wrote:

My oldest screenshot, from when I was mapping Guilty Love...
hey i remember okappa
Pokebis
Some randoms.

And some more.

Doomsday
I haven't got any of my really old screenshots anymore. I think the oldest one I still have is from around Mid 09. Not really worth posting them
TTTTTTTTTTTT
its my first time to go to multi play

Ph0X
Mara

dat avatar

I don't really have old pictures at all, since I joined one year ago. I'll check if I find any from old PC.

EDIT: Found this from other thread

Nharox

Blue Dragon wrote:

Holy shit, good times. I'd love to see a list with everybody who was in the top 10.
Dangaard
Zekira
Darn I just cleaned up my screenshots folder :<

That's where all my osu! memories went anyway (even if they aren't screenshots, I put 'em there)
Mismagius

Nharox wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Holy shit, good times. I'd love to see a list with everybody who was in the top 10.
I remember in that screenshot someone !stat'd Rolled, he was rank #4.
Lesjuh
Y'all remember this? :P

dNextGen

Lesjuh wrote:

holy shit so many #0

O_O

edit : also what is #forumshit
anonymous_old

Lesjuh wrote:

Yup. =]

dNextGen wrote:

also what is #forumshit
Yup. =]
Kitsunemimi

Lesjuh wrote:

...Oh yeeeeeeeahhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, I haven't seen unranked players forever now.
Mashley
Pasonia and Mogsworth being naughty boys
Fight69
Claudia_old

Fight69 wrote:

how is that even-
anonymous_old

E-Hooker wrote:

how is that even-
Clearly you're a newfag.
Claudia_old

strager wrote:

E-Hooker wrote:

how is that even-
Clearly you're a newfag.
meant his score, not the rank.
Rena-chan

E-Hooker wrote:

meant his score, not the rank.
Clearly you're a newfag.
maal
I'm a newfag too ;_;
Claudia_old
i do believe it's been established at least half a dozen times in the past two months that indeed, i am a newfag.
RemmyX25
build b235 bitches

I do believe these are my earliest screenshots ever. Found these while looking through the history of my photobucket of random stuff (dates back to around 05/06 ish)

gogodr
does anyone remember the insta fail glitch where at some songs the map went all crazy and invisible at the beginning.
I really hated that thing... specially because of this and I took an screenshot of it.

Beuchi

RemmyX25 wrote:

build b235 bitches

I do believe these are my earliest screenshots ever. Found these while looking through the history of my photobucket of random stuff (dates back to around 05/06 ish)

;w;... Those buttons were cute why did they get replaced with those ugly generic buttons we have now :(
Kitsunemimi

Beuchi-chan wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

build b235 bitches

;w;... Those buttons were cute why did they get replaced with those ugly generic buttons we have now :(
They look so sketchy and o_O and anti-peppy style. Or something. Also, the whistle button looks messed up.

Also, he just ate a cake!! D: I wonder if that "Who stole my cake D:" thing will change into something else eventually. Or were those two messages two different things and "I just ate a cake" randomly disappeared one day? ...Bleh, don't mind my crappy grammar, I'm just wondering.
Jarby

Beuchi-chan wrote:

They obviously don't fit with the rest of the game's design.
Rolled
Do you remembahhh

Natteke
Not that long ago actually

LuigiHann

Beuchi-chan wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

build b235 bitches

:X

Incidentally I think the icons we have now are fantastic
Kitsunemimi

Rolled wrote:

Do you remembahhh
Oh god that makes me think of old classic memories videotape videos.

Everything looks so.............. DIFFERENT!!!! And [Hard ROCK!] is more like any normal [Hard] now, or even [Normal+] with smaller circles and harsher OD.
RemmyX25

Rolled wrote:

Do you remembahhh

video
oh goooddddd

What build is that? I think it might be earlier than the build i have. SO MUCH NOSTOLGIA. Lets see here:

1. Spinners only gave number burst, not the symbol
  2. No Passing or Failing signs during breaks
  3. Dat slider track sound'
  4. Dat score font
BACK IN OUR DAY THAT WAS AS AUTHENTIC AS AUTHENTIC GOT. AND WE WERE HAPPY WITH IT. (*stroking oldman beard*)
jjrocks
I felt like we needed a catch the beat one somewhere here...
Taken Dec. 10, 2008 at 6:01 PM

I had another one on my computer but it decided to not work today and I'm too lazy to go downstairs and fix it.
James
come on guys, OLD?

This is old! (look at forum skin)