forum

Turn off O/X for storyboarding [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SapphireGhost
Hello everyone. Just throwing an idea out there, sometimes it breaks the feel of the story boarding to have the O and X be in the way. Just an idea!

(P.S. there should be a support/don't support button on feature request topics)
0_o
You can do this manually by replacing the X and O images with a blank image file, and replacing the sectionpass/fail sounds with blank wavs.
Derekku

SapphireGhost wrote:

(P.S. there should be a support/don't support button on feature request topics)
There's no reason at all for that. Getting a bunch of people to support a feature will NOT make it more likely to be implemented. Try reading this for a little bit more elaboration
Jarby

Derekku wrote:

There's no reason at all for that. Getting a bunch of people to support a feature will NOT make it more likely to be implemented.
Despite that, I believe it would be useful to know what the community thinks of a particular idea organized in that way.
Derekku

Jarby wrote:

Derekku wrote:

There's no reason at all for that. Getting a bunch of people to support a feature will NOT make it more likely to be implemented.
Despite that, I believe it would be useful to know what the community thinks of a particular idea organized in that way.
Nah, it'd just be the same as people spamming a thread with "+support". Besides, people have tried polls to see if people agreed or not, but I've seen peppy remove said polls due to uselessness.
Jarby

Derekku wrote:

Jarby wrote:

Nah, it'd just be the same as people spamming a thread with "+support". Besides, people have tried polls to see if people agreed or not, but I've seen peppy remove said polls due to uselessness.
Another way of looking at it is that it prevents threads from being spammed with "support" and nothing else.