forum

Hi Osu community!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vulcao111
i just want to atleast say hi to the community :D

So started playing yesterday because of some streamers like Sodapoppin and Cookiezi, and to this point i managed to complete "My love" on hard with an A,i jsut want to know some of the community while at the same time i want to receive some tips,because i still have a long way to go.

PS: mouse + z & x
OskaRRRitoS
Hey Vulcao111! I like your profile pic! Portuguese I see. We don't get many of them here. I hope you like the game so far, and the community is very nice.
Here are some tips:
Don't push yourself too much. Play maps which you can get a regular A on. If it says perfect on the graph, that means you got a full combo. Play those kind of maps.
I use My index and middle finger to tap. It is your choice to what you find comfortable. I single-tap with my middle finger, but you might with your index finger. It's all preference.
Make building combos your priority. When you think you can get very high combos, start working on your accuracy. Get as many 300's as possible.
watch a couple of pro players like WubWoofWolf, _index, HappyStick, Cookiezi, Rafis, the list goes on. Watch their style and try to integrate it into yours. Make it as comfortable for you as possible.
Enjoy the game and play daily. This one is the most important.
Hope these tips help you become a real osu! rythym champion. Have fun, play good, fund peppy's jet

And Remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you!
Portin
Bem vindo, my friend!
The friend above talked all...
Se divirta
Axiaan
Hi, I hope you will have fun on the game and on the forum. :p
At the beggining, Osu! is an hard game, never give up ! :p