forum

Halp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
uuuu
Idk why but everytime I play osu my eyyes want to blink more than normal and when i blink my eyes are closed for like 2 seconds.I tried not playing osu in a while and it stopped but everytime i play osu it happens?
Endie-
Sounds like your screen is making your eyes dry. I would try using a program called flux. You can read more about the software on the site.
thelewa
blink faster
MyAngelRemi
you can try to lower the light on the screen, and maybe get gaming glasses(don't know if it works). it helped me lowering lights on screen my eyes are sensitive to light.
abraker

Nekokunamv wrote:

Idk why but everytime I play osu my eyyes want to blink more than normal and when i blink my eyes are closed for like 2 seconds.I tried not playing osu in a while and it stopped but everytime i play osu it happens?
This game is not good for your mind if you play it obsessively. I developed a disorder which make my fingers itchy when I play. I suggest to distance yourself from the game for a month to see if you can break that habit.
chaee
I had this problem too when i used to play lmao. Just don't think about blinking, and what other people said above
vsprite
Use toothpicks to keep your eyes open
puccithecat

vsprite wrote:

no no no it hurts, he/she will die.

EAT CAROTS M8
Topic Starter
uuuu

erikG wrote:

Sounds like your screen is making your eyes dry. I would try using a program called flux. You can read more about the software on the site.
Helps a bit,thanks

abraker wrote:

Nekokunamv wrote:

This game is not good for your mind if you play it obsessively. I developed a disorder which make my fingers itchy when I play. I suggest to distance yourself from the game for a month to see if you can break that habit.
That sounds horrible,thanks for warnig.But I didn't play for 15 days and it still is happening

vsprite wrote:

No....

puccithecat wrote:

vsprite wrote:

no no no it hurts, he/she will die.

EAT CAROTS M8
Science proved it that carrots don't elp :roll:
puccithecat

Nekokunamv wrote:

Science proved it that carrots don't elp :roll:
just go to the dentist will you?
Rilene
Carrots have vitamin A.
Vitamin A is a nutrients that improves eyesight.
So it should help.
puccithecat
how 2 make super powerful eye-sight medicein:
1. buy carrot, green vegetabls, eeggsu, berries, almonds, mackerel,
2. coook, boil, cut, whatever aslong they are together
4. mix mix mix
5. add some spices for more flavoring
6. put in bowl/plate
Endie-
Another thing you could try is to drink more water
MyAngelRemi

erikG wrote:

this is wrong it is scientifically proven that water damage your inner organs and will shorten your life span with 10-30 years. drink julebrus and everything will fix itself.
abraker

Meelera wrote:

erikG wrote:

this is wrong it is scientifically proven that water damage your inner organs and will shorten your life span with 10-30 years. drink julebrus and everything will fix itself.
Yes, hydrogen dioxide is bad for you
E m i
It is scientifically proven that eating can shorten your lifespan, for example because of oxidative stress.
Don't eat, don't drink, only play osu and sleep.
Endie-

Meelera wrote:

erikG wrote:

Julebrus 4 lyf <3
puccithecat
eye drops m8. carrots m8. water m8. THE GOD DAMN DOCTOR M8.
THE
DOCTOR
JUST
DO
IT

DONT
LET
YOUR
DREAMS
BE
DREAMS.

YESTERDAY YOU SAID YOU WILL DO IT TOMORROW
JUST DO IT
Endie-

puccithecat wrote:

THE
DOCTOR
JUST
DO
IT

DONT
LET
YOUR
DREAMS
BE
DREAMS.

JUST DO IT
Well that escalated quickly
Rilene

puccithecat wrote:

THE
DOCTOR
JUST
DO
IT

DONT
LET
YOUR
DREAMS
BE
DREAMS.

JUST DO IT
Best shitpost quality.
puccithecat

Rilene wrote:

Best shitpost quality.
thats why we are in the gay club. (in skypu)

OT: eyyy. you blinking person. GO TO THE EYE DOCTORE YU HAS PROBLEMS. HOW WILL YOU RANK #1??????? YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMMOROW. >:C
JUST DO IT
Wuxo
Set Brightness to 95%. Problem solved. Kappa. (joke)

Just play more, you will get used to it. (but if you can't, don't force yourself)
I use computer for 10+ hours every day for 6 years. Never had such problem. It seems your eyes are too sensitive to light. Make sure that your monitor isn't only light source in your room. Turn some light on.
Bweh
Screen brightness should match the room's lighting levels. A massive disparity between your screen and your surroundings will cause your eyes to strain themselves as they try to adjust for what are essentially two different light levels. This is glare. A good procedure is to load up a white screen and hold up a piece of copy paper next to your monitor. Adjust the brightness to best match the luminosity to eliminate glare.

Make sure there's no draft or air current blowing into your eyes. Coupled with staring at a screen, this can dry your eyes out pretty quickly.

Definitely make sure you're appropriately seated at a good distance from the screen, and take breaks often.