forum

Hello! Nice to see you all!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ufinexa
Although my profile says I have been here a year, I didn't actually start playing till about 8-10 months ago. I have never actually approached the forums before and saw this and thought I might as well say hello :)

My name is Ufinexa (Joseph) 18 years old and from the UK! I produce music on SoundCloud and love going on Photoshop a little bit too much :') Coming here was from my friend sgtsitdown to see what it felt like! Not before long I got a graphics tablet and now also play every game mode :D

If any of you need someone to talk to I'm always here. I'm always friendly and willing to help no matter what mood I'm in and it would be lovely to make new friends ^^

I hope you all have a wonderful day :) <3
Pawsu
Hey, welcome to the forums!
If you ever need assistance, don't be afraid to ask in the channel called #help in-game!
Portin
Hey Ufinexa!
Welcome, my friend! First time i see someone as good in 4 game modes!
Well, have fun (:
Zafufu

Ufinexa wrote:

Although my profile says I have been here a year, I didn't actually start playing till about 8-10 months ago. I have never actually approached the forums before and saw this and thought I might as well say hello :)

My name is Ufinexa (Joseph) 18 years old and from the UK! I produce music on SoundCloud and love going on Photoshop a little bit too much :') Coming here was from my friend sgtsitdown to see what it felt like! Not before long I got a graphics tablet and now also play every game mode :D

If any of you need someone to talk to I'm always here. I'm always friendly and willing to help no matter what mood I'm in and it would be lovely to make new friends ^^

I hope you all have a wonderful day :) <3

Welcome. :3 I'm still looking for more buddies to play with on here, so feel free to add me if you wish. owo Hope you enjoy it here too~
Ameth Rianno
Hello there, Ufinexa! Welcome to the great rhythm game and its community, osu!. You produce music on SoundCloud and photoshoping too? Awesome! If you would like to share your creations, Art and Music Hall is my recommendation. And you play all four modes, that is just incredible... I just can even play one mod only ;-; Enjoy your stay here and good luck at clicking circles, there's many interesting thing in this game, be sure to find out too

Pawsu wrote:

If you ever need assistance, don't be afraid to ask in the channel called #help in-game!
Don't forget that there's Help subforum and General Questions if you ever want to ask about something about the game!

Have a wonderful day too :)
Axiaan
Welcome to the forum, I hope you will have fun here. :D
Topic Starter
Ufinexa
Thank you all so much! :) I shall add you all and say hello :D
Endie-
Welcome to the forums~
Annadine
Which part of the UK do you live in? I would assume England but well, just wondering :D
Woah an all-mode player! *.* I wish I have such skill to play all gamemodes :')
Well I hope you enjoy the game and also, welcome to the forums!
And merry Ch-- ok still too early :lol:
Topic Starter
Ufinexa

Annadine wrote:

Which part of the UK do you live in? I would assume England but well, just wondering :D
Woah an all-mode player! *.* I wish I have such skill to play all gamemodes :')
Well I hope you enjoy the game and also, welcome to the forums!
And merry Ch-- ok still too early :lol:
I do indeed live in England! :) And i believe that everybody can do every gamemode on here as long as they put time into it :)
Merry Ch- Whoops! :')