forum

hello every body

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rinhche359
Hey, I'm mivaripiplau. I've been hanging around on osu for way too long without coming here so I've decided to come and say hey. I guess I should say a little about myself so without further ado
- I'm way too into anime and things like Homestuck for my own good. I would rather you wrote me fanfictions for my birthday than gave me actual presents :)
- I also have way too much time on my hands so I write a lot of stories and such on a website called Quotev, however I was banned recently so I lost a lot of that.
- Expanding on that I have a really bad tendency not to backup things :roll:
Anyway yeah, I think that about covers it :P Cya
GSG95
Welcome to the osssszzzzzzzz forums.

You will feel right at home, my friend.
Because almost everyone here likes anime.

with the mascot being that pippi girl i guess it was unavoidable.

Have fun here, k?
softhusky
Hello!!!
If you haven't noticed.
Pippi, Ryuuta, etc. is really anime like.
A lot of anime lovers get attracted.
So you'll feel at home.

DON'T UNRAVEL UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED WATCHING TOKYO GHOUL!!!
R.I.P Hideyoshi Nagachika, died of unknown reasons.
Axiaan
Welcome to the forum, hope you will have fun here. :p
Annadine

rinhche359 wrote:

Hey, I'm mivaripiplau. I've been hanging around on osu for way too long without coming here so I've decided to come and say hey. I guess I should say a little about myself so without further ado
- I'm way too into anime and things like Homestuck for my own good. I would rather you wrote me fanfictions for my birthday than gave me actual presents :)
- I also have way too much time on my hands so I write a lot of stories and such on a website called Quotev, however I was banned recently so I lost a lot of that.
....errr I'm wondering why you just copy all that from somebody's intro? t/393192/start=0
Zafufu

Annadine wrote:

rinhche359 wrote:

....errr I'm wondering why you just copy all that from somebody's intro? t/393192/start=0

^^^