forum

Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone (Nightcore ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sabunete
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on segunda-feira, 8 de novembro de 2010 at 00:59:20

Artist: Avril Lavigne
Title: When You're Gone (Nightcore ver.)
Tags: Sabunete Avril Lavigne Nightcore When You're Gone
BPM: 192,55
Filesize: 3851kb
Play Time: 03:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Already Gone (4,84 stars, 442 notes)
Download: Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone (Nightcore ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Ok, ok. 1st submited (and 2nd made) beatmap. Trying to bring even more Nightcore songs to Osu XD
Please, check the timing. It's not really out of sync, but maybe it's not completely sync.

Hope you enjoy. Then imma create another diffs :)

---x---

November 8th - Phyrearms corrections done.
Phyrearms
Title change: When You're Gone (you're = you are; it makes sense to say "when you are gone" so the correct word is you're)

- BPM 192.55 (sliders are going to speed up; adjust slider velocity or length accordingly)
- Offset 2465
- Beat snap divisor 1/4
After changing the three things above, resnap all notes from the Timing menu, then select all notes from (02:17:936 - end of the map) and move them forward one notch to sync them correctly to the new timing.

[Already Gone]
14:001 (2, 3, 4) - bad placement; do something else with these
23:346 (1-5) - hiding sliders like this is frustrating to the player; do something else with these too
34:871 - 38:609 - I combo break at this stream every time with those randomly placed short sliders; do something else here and don't hide that repeating slider at the end either. it'll make everyone who plays the song for the first time (i.e. multiplayer) fail
39:546 - make this slider longer so it fits the music better
54:503 - make this slider longer so it fits the music better

Optional:
01:11:330 - 01:29:403 - these notes feel too random and get boring. might want to make some bigger jumps and patterns to them too.

Make the same changes to the copy/pasted parts.
Lizzehb
Oh, you Phyrearms.
Topic Starter
Sabunete

Phyrearms wrote:

Title change: When You're Gone (you're = you are; it makes sense to say "when you are gone" so the correct word is you're)
Actually, i knew "When You're Gone" was correct. But i thought its name was another wrong-written song by Avril. Like "Sk8er boi". But thank you very much for helping! :lol:
Miin
The pieces of my heart are missing you <3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.