forum

Just starting to map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nidoking
I have recently been interested in mapping, and upon observing a lot of really popular mappers and their maps, I decided that I want to create something of a similar level.

So I was thinking that since it will be my first map, would it be okay to submit something that is a 6+ star rating if it's decent, or should I just be generic with Easy, Normal, etc difficulties? I've played enough rhythm games that I feel confident enough to map something really cool.

I seem to be spoiling myself watching Skystar and Hollow Wing and spro maps because some of my more experienced friends are showing me them.
They are pretty insane and I love that kind of creativity, but I want to make it so it can be enjoyable as well, but not too easy.

this is a rhythm game after all haha :)

What do you guys think?
Vuelo Eluko
if you can't playtest pass your own map modless or at the very least get high acc+combo with half-time it's going to suck. Pretty sure you should start with easier maps until you get more experience as a player.
Topic Starter
Nidoking

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

if you can't playtest pass your own map modless or at the very least get high acc+combo with half-time it's going to suck. Pretty sure you should start with easier maps until you get more experience as a player.
Is it ok to let my friends play test them for me? :?