forum

Gained PP, but lose rank?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MomijiHD
I gain 96 PP, but lost -3 rank? Could somebody possibly explain?
Vuelo Eluko
seems unlikely that you gained 96 pp recently going by how old most of your top ranks are, more likely you set a play worth that much and only gained a little bit because of how it was weighted towards your total PP, and you lost more ranks in the time you haven't played than you gained for that play. Everyone else is playing too after all.
Topic Starter
MomijiHD

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

seems unlikely that you gained 96 pp recently going by how old most of your top ranks are, more likely you set a play worth that much and only gained a little bit because of how it was weighted towards your total PP, and you lost more ranks in the time you haven't played than you gained for that play. Everyone else is playing too after all.
Excuse me, 97 PP. And it shows that I got it 14 hours ago in my top ranks. But I guess It was like you said, everyone else was playing also, just unlucky.
Vuelo Eluko

Diyonysus wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Excuse me, 97 PP. And it shows that I got it 14 hours ago in my top ranks. But I guess It was like you said, everyone else was playing also, just unlucky.
you didnt gain 97 though due to weighting

hell even if it was your top score everything else being moved down slightly would mean you get a lot less than 97
Hikona
Just update you rank
Topic Starter
MomijiHD
Ah, okay, I think I see what your saying. All this stuff is new to me. Just weird seeing PP gain but losing rank.
Green Platinum
The ranking gremlins are at it again.
puccithecat
Because PP defeats rank and rank loses so PP tells rank to:
Then

Rank and PP are best friends before and now they became enemies.
Rip
Kappa FrankerZ
git gud
Claud
Rank too high= acc too low = new pp gained by song = loss rank cause less acc.

reck't [ ] not reck't [ ] tyranosaurus reck't [ ] shrek't [ ] IMAGE RECKT'RIAL [X]
thelewa
must be a glitch in the matrix