posted
Total Posts
show more
Cyril Scarlet
:D
vivicat
☆ミ
dNextGen
i just realized that most of hitsounds in Conflict diff is from Counter Strike xD
Magicphoenix
BEST <3
Garven
RFO, awesome. Bellato forever!
Er, as per Pokie's request:

[General]
I really like the slider ball. It's pretty cool. The only thing that I am thinking will cause issue is that the sliderfollowcircle is only the ball's perimeter. Do you think you can also add the wide border in which the cursor can stay in as well? It may be considered the whole skinning-invisible-objects crap that went on in a map or two prior.
Maybe add "Rising Force" to tags?

[Pokie's Normal]
00:18:987 (2,3) - Didn't like this overlap much
00:57:987 (1) - Hrm, remove new combo?
01:39:612 (1) - Way too soon after a spinner for the easiest difficulty - even for a normal. Maybe end it at 01:38:862 - ?

[Hard]
OD +1-2 please.
00:28:362 - I don't know about all these re-kiais. Maybe just keep it the same like the other difficulties?
00:33:049 (3,1,2) - Most of the weird spacings read fine for me, but I kept having difficulty with this one. Think you can make it read a little easier?
Really cool.

[Champion]
@_@
Amazing.

The only thing I'm really concerned with is the sliderball skin. Add that larger follow circle part in and this will be gold. I do kind of wish there was something between the Normal and Hard difficulties though, as the difficulty jump is pretty high.
Pokie
NatsumeRin
我只是跟风的。
Topic Starter
LKs

Garven wrote:

RFO, awesome. Bellato forever!
Er, as per Pokie's request:

[General]
I really like the slider ball. It's pretty cool. The only thing that I am thinking will cause issue is that the sliderfollowcircle is only the ball's perimeter. Do you think you can also add the wide border in which the cursor can stay in as well? It may be considered the whole skinning-invisible-objects crap that went on in a map or two prior. changed to a larger one
Maybe add "Rising Force" to tags? added

[Pokie's Normal]
00:18:987 (2,3) - Didn't like this overlap much
00:57:987 (1) - Hrm, remove new combo?
01:39:612 (1) - Way too soon after a spinner for the easiest difficulty - even for a normal. Maybe end it at 01:38:862 - ?

[Hard]
OD +1-2 please. OD+2
00:28:362 - I don't know about all these re-kiais. Maybe just keep it the same like the other difficulties? reset kiai time
00:33:049 (3,1,2) - Most of the weird spacings read fine for me, but I kept having difficulty with this one. Think you can make it read a little easier? back to standard spacing
Really cool.

[Champion]
@_@
Amazing.

The only thing I'm really concerned with is the sliderball skin. Add that larger follow circle part in and this will be gold. I do kind of wish there was something between the Normal and Hard difficulties though, as the difficulty jump is pretty high. :? ..i have spent long time and lots of ideas in each diffs of this map,thus i have no more energy to map another diff.. :o
thanks for modding/
Garven

LKs wrote:

I do kind of wish there was something between the Normal and Hard difficulties though, as the difficulty jump is pretty high. :? ..i have spent long time and lots of ideas in each diffs of this map,thus i have no more energy to map another diff.. :o

Fair enough.

thanks for modding/
Awesome maps here. G'luck on the last step!

:U
Alace
腹筋崩壞 wwwww
you guys will never notice what i had modded

ranked
Pokie
:) ~~~~~ baobao (動詞)
恭喜///
Colin Hou
原来叫宝宝... 233333333333Max

Let's play ping-pong <3 (and Counter-Strike)
Magicphoenix
Yay ~~
gz LKs :D :D
NatsumeRin
ahaha.
Garven
Sweet.

And yeah, I can't tell what was changed. ;_;
Sallad4ever
Why ping pong :o ?
though the explosion sound is epic very fit with the music imo
luna90314
=w= 这背景图不是 RF A族的英雄么
mochi
AWP <3
VY1 Mizki
It's not from RF Online. =\
Topic Starter
LKs

Tiels0 wrote:

It's not from RF Online. =\
Then from what :/ from hell i guess
VY1 Mizki
Maybe from nothing, or from any cinema. Listen Two Steps From Hell, they have a lot of tracks like this. Also, Two Steps From Hell are from US, but RF Online is a Korean MMO.

//It's #15 song from Archangel album. I think, this is common album song.
Cobra
Deadly game of ping pong!!!