forum

[Archived] Osu problems!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XintroY
Hi, today I delete virus from my computer and now everything is ok. But now I have problems with osu!:
- No sound in game and beatmaps
- Clicking circles in game with mouse and keyboard is doesn't work
- I have mega lags on singleplayer mode

I don't know how to fix it :/

I set full volume in my computer, I reinstall osu!, I reboot my computer, I actualize osu! to newest version... but it still don't work!

Please, help me :(

And of course - sorry for my bad English ;)
Trosk-
Do you have the correct Output device selected in the options?

Also, since you are saying that you deleted things and you have "megalags" are you sure that your GPU and sound drivers are installed/up to date?
Topic Starter
XintroY
Yes, all my setting are good :?
VeilStar

YoruXD wrote:

- No sound in game and beatmaps
- Clicking circles in game with mouse and keyboard is doesn't work
That sounds like you don't have any usable sound devices or are missing drivers for them.

Does your sound device actually show up in the Output device list in the options menu and is it selected? Do you get sound outside of osu!?

Also, can you show us a screenshot of the following?

itamichan_old
Hallo an euch ^^
Ich hoffe man kann mir helfen, denn ich habe da ein problem bzw eine frage, denn ich habe meine beatmap auf dem friedhof gefunden, aber verstehe nicht wieso.
Weil ich doch eigentlich alles richtig gemacht habe
Bitte helft mir da, denn da ich auch von niemanden irgendwas als verbesserung oder so bekommen habe, weiß ich nicht, was da schief gegangen ist
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Trosk-

itamichan wrote:

Hallo an euch ^^
Ich hoffe man kann mir helfen, denn ich habe da ein problem bzw eine frage, denn ich habe meine beatmap auf dem friedhof gefunden, aber verstehe nicht wieso.
Weil ich doch eigentlich alles richtig gemacht habe
Bitte helft mir da, denn da ich auch von niemanden irgendwas als verbesserung oder so bekommen habe, weiß ich nicht, was da schief gegangen ist
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
If you have a problem, please create a new thread for your issue.