forum

Heyo~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
miykah
Hi out there,

i'm new to the forums, playing osu! for quite a while now but never took a look in here.

I'm female, from germany and eh, kinda crazy i guess.
Well, i'm sorry for my imperfect english, but im trying my best.
Ehm. Im 23 y/o and ehm... Shy. Shy is the best thing to describe my personality.
But if i get known to some ppl im crazy. xD"
I'm a weirdo... right?...

Looking forward for new friends, foes and for some spooky things.
If there are anymore questions, feel free to ask. I won't bite. At least not this hard. :?
OskaRRRitoS
Hello miykah. Your English is better than you claim it to be (and there is no such thing as perfect English :) ).
Unlike 90% of the web, osu! and its forums have very few haters and critics and many people who want to help you, so share your craziness! (plays spooky scary skeletons).
You're going to be visited by other people too on this post, all of which are nice people.
If you need anything (except money, I'm poor) go ahead and ask me or any of the people mentioned in the line above. (Please don't bite me, especially on my right thumb. Don't ask).
Enjoy osu!
And remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you.
Rilene
Hi, welcome to osu!

Know that you are here forever.
Volta
Hello there, welcome to forums! enjoy your stay~

can i ask is your blood type O ?
Topic Starter
miykah
Thanks for the nice welcome posts <3

@Flying Pan: I don't really know my blood type, Sorry >o<

@OskaRRRitoS: Well, i don't chase anything :3 just doing everything for fun. Just like beatmapping right now. I know i am bad, but still doing it xD
Portin
Welcome to the forums, my friend! (:

Rilene wrote:

Know that you are here forever.
Well, have fun~

7x1
lol
Hey Miykah :>

welcome to the forums.

miykah wrote:

Ehm. Im 23 y/o and ehm... Shy. Shy is the best thing to describe my personality.
But if i get known to some ppl im crazy. xD"
I'm a weirdo... right?...
Although I'm 19 you basically just described me and if that makes us weird then so be it :>

Enjoy your time on osu! :)
Topic Starter
miykah
I guess everyone's weird on the internet. Especially when it comes to games.
So many different kind of people. Men, women, kids, adults, gays, lesbian, chinese, american, african etc.

But that's whats the spirit is about <3
Annadine

Flying Pan wrote:

can i ask is your blood type O ?
senpai my blood typo is O owo)/ \(owo /me hides

A right. Hello there! :D
Of course you can find many kinds of people here. I have find many nice friends from different countries as well, such a good experience :)
and yes I think osu! community is not yet cancerous like most communities on the internet owo
Those aside, welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~ :)
Hikona
Hey Welcome to the forums