T+Pazolite sucks

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wuxo

Blue Dragon wrote:

this is why I don't post here anymore

this place is filled with 13yo weeaboos
Liking speedcore doesn't make you a weeb, lol. Its just a type of music. I mean, it is weird, but its kinda cool as well.
DeletedUser_3905941

Droplet wrote:

Remember t+pazolite > justin b.
I will rather listen to ,,sh*t'' music than gayish, stupid JB
haha nigga still trying to find ways to hate jb even tho his new mixtapes are the shit smh
Rilene

Droplet wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

this is why I don't post here anymore

this place is filled with 13yo weeaboos
Liking speedcore doesn't make you a weeb, lol. Its just a type of music. I mean, it is weird, but its kinda cool as well.
Speedcore is good but some of them is like "hey look! i made a 743 bpm speedcore!", that is just too fast.
Or some of them just simply lack melody touch.
Wuxo
Speedcore without melody is called splittercore.
Rilene
Oh.
Endie-

Droplet wrote:

The more you know
BigEarsMau

Droplet wrote:

Won't that be called terrorcore?
Wuxo

BigEarsMau wrote:

Droplet wrote:

Won't that be called terrorcore?
If its more than 1000bpm, it would be terracore.
And anything after 5000bpm is exacore
Rilene
But still curious wouldn't that such a BPM considered as... Too fast for human ears?
Bweh
As awful as the opening post is, it's a barely passable thread. I'd probably lock it if I don't see any improvement in the following posts.

I suppose all that I have to say is that everyone has their own taste and music will mean different things to different people. While there is more to be appreciated in some genres and pieces than others, this really just boils down to what you like and don't like. And that itself doesn't need much of a reason. I think t+pazolite is pretty fitting for a rhythm game like this. Maybe it's not something I'd listen to casually, but it would probably be better suited for osu! than a smooth classic song.

It just has its own merits.

Rilene wrote:

But still curious wouldn't that such a BPM considered as... Too fast for human ears?
Well, you stop being able to discern what is a beat and what is a chord or note or whatever it's called gradually. It's not necessarily like there's a line you cross or a certain bpm where you just stop realizing that you're just hearing a rapidly repeated sound.
Rilene

Brian OA wrote:

Rilene wrote:

Well, you stop being able to discern what is a beat and what is a chord or note or whatever it's called gradually. It's not necessarily like there's a line you cross or a certain bpm where you just stop realizing that you're just hearing a rapidly repeated sound.
I'm just not sure about that at the first place.
Kappa FrankerZ
t+pazolite is good for beatmaps

horrible music tho, unless you consider ear rape music
abraker
I actually find this pretty decent, but most are meh

Myxo
Yeah that one is cool.
Railey2
Its so disappointing when people claim that quality in music is not subjective, but then fail to provide the system they use to measure and quantify quality in music.
Or if that is too much to ask, at least provide sound reasoning as for why it shouldn't be completely subjective.

Everything else is just redundant and boring.

"It is not music it rhythm and beats layered over each other"
... ok? Why should I accept the premise that this is a bad thing? I know its beats layered over each other, thats just stating the obvious. It's like someone saying: Look, the sky is blue. Why not make this interesting and say: The sky is blue and that is a bad thing because [...], therefore [...] ?
Bweh
I think your issue stems from expecting too much from OP. The statement itself is more in line with trying to stir shit up rather than start a discussion.
Railey2
really anyone in this thread had the chance to make it interesting.

I liked what you said in your post for example. Quality follows function. If you use a song for a rhythm-game, then the quality of the piece must be determined using different criteria compared to a song that parents use to make their children fall asleep.

So instead of calling a song bad or good across the board, we can just look how well it does in specific cases, which could have the potential to resolve this whole issue. In any way it seems like a useful way to think about it. Make categories and rate songs within them, while a rating in one category has absolutely no bearing on ratings in other categories.

I assign t+pazolite 10/10 points in the general rhythm game department, and 0/10 points in the general kids goodnight-songs department.
Bweh

Railey2 wrote:

Some people actually did, though. Just in a different, probably more enjoyable, and non-intellectual way.
Railey2
fair enough
Endie-

Brian OA wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

Some people actually did, though. Just in a different, probably more enjoyable, and non-intellectual way.
tyvm
thelewa
nno u
Crumb
honestly what the fuck kind of topic is this fuck off all of you
Bweh

Crumb wrote:

honestly what the fuck kind of topic is this fuck off all of you