forum

osu!stream need a new update

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-glug-
I was playing osu on pc and i was thinking about having custom songs in osu!stream and like if you connected your apple device to the computer you could open itunes - apps - scroll to the very down - shared files or something and we can add osu!stream to that section and what we can do is make a file called custom songs and add our songs from osu! This would be a great idea if you could do his cause the other song that you have to buy are getting pretty boring and not really that fun. Also can we make new modes like ctb and osumaina? Thanks! :) :) :) :) :)

EDIT: the ctb and osu!mania modes in osu!stream. with like ctb you can tilt your device to the fruit and juice. osu mania can add be the normal way you play osu and tap the screen on connect a bluetooth keyboard to the device and play normally.

i know this sounds confusing.
G-Osu
Custom songs? Yeah, That cant happen. osu!stream will be taken down if that happened. How about if you can make a beatmap in the app with the music located in the music library?
Topic Starter
-glug-

gntaco wrote:

Custom songs? Yeah, That cant happen. osu!stream will be taken down if that happened. How about if you can make a beatmap in the app with the music located in the music library?
yea thats what i kinda ment
but id be cool if this could happens and the custom modes.
TheAussie
osu!stream needs to be on android. lol