IGZ WT 2015-16 #2 [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
193
show more
Topic Starter
Tebz188
And we're done here. Thank you everyone for taking part and refs for helping me out, coulda not done it w/o you guys.

Congratulations to the winner unskilledmine, and Gytuxas1595 on placing second!

I'll update the final standings and pts in the spreadsheet asap!
OoTrillionoO

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

Thanks but i think unskilled shouldnt have been able to be in this tournament of his rank because it was clear from the start that he would win. But thats just my opinion.
In his defence, his rank was a lot lower at the start of the tourney. In his third match on Saturday his rank was 73 or 74 thousand, and I assume it was below 75 thousand before the start of the tournament.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

OoTrillionoO wrote:

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

Thanks but i think unskilled shouldnt have been able to be in this tournament of his rank because it was clear from the start that he would win. But thats just my opinion.
In his defence, his rank was a lot lower at the start of the tourney. In his third match on Saturday his rank was 73 or 74 thousand, and I assume it was below 75 thousand before the start of the tournament.
he was 75700 or smthng before the start.
CookieCrumblez
Hmm well ok if you say so... so when is the next tournament i would like to join it again if there wont be unskilled :D
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

so when is the next tournament
by the looks of things, i'd say 9.-10.1.2016! It isn't a 100% sure date yet thats why it isnt yet on the announcement thread.

E: Actually that IS the date.

E2: Current IGZWTour standings
CookieCrumblez
What does those points mean?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

What does those points mean?
in the end of tour (March) top 16 will be invited to the final, aslong as theyre not under 80K on the time the invites are sent out.
CookieCrumblez
Why am i green and some other are red?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

Why am i green and some other are red?
The ones on Red are not eligible for finals anymore, their rank is below 80K.
CookieCrumblez
So if my rank will go up until 75k is it still eligible or 80k is the limit
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

So if my rank will go up until 75k is it still eligible or 80k is the limit
80k is the limit for invitations.
CookieCrumblez
Dammit my rank is 81k i guess no more ranked games :D btw thanks for clarification
OoTrillionoO
Oh, and since I don't think anyone mentioned it, Thanks to tbag188 for organizing this all.
(And to V-O-N who reffed one of my matches when I had to work)
CookieCrumblez
Yeah thanks :)
skilledmine
If i cant play next tournament can i be a Referee?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

unskilledmine wrote:

If i cant play next tournament can i be a Referee?
I'll be looking at referees later this month.

E: Also if players (Or anyone else as a matter of fact) have ideas for mappool maps I'm still looking for few possibilities on that area. PM or ing me.
skilledmine
You can call me everytime im online
Neko-sama
Lmfao sorry guys I woke up and my internet was gone!xD Congrats to the winners!

E: Also I can help with next times map pool, I have loads of good maps ^_^
skilledmine
Tbag maybe (if you wanna me)I can't be referee here cuz of German community needs some
Referee. I will say it later if I can be here




And thx nekosama
skilledmine
if some people from here needs anything from me: i written an email to mods i wanted to get the name skilledmine. maybe it works maybe not. so maybe i cant called from this name
Please sign in to reply.

New reply