forum

ANANT-GARDE EYES & Jun Maeda - Kanade

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashikabi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on December-04-10 at 6:19:07 PM

Artist: ANANT-GARDE EYES & Jun Maeda
Title: Kanade
Source: Angel Beats! OST
Tags: angel beats key! tenshi aniplex p.a. work visual art's
BPM: 166
Filesize: 7635kb
Play Time: 02:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.68 stars, 382 notes)
Download: ANANT-GARDE EYES & Jun Maeda - Kanade
Download: ANANT-GARDE EYES & Jun Maeda - Kanade (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Angel Beats! OST - Kanade
[Shalon]
Cool
Alace
back to WIP
soulfear
I think the BG didn't fit the song.
Alace
hi again lol
revive #2
CliffRai
*sigh* I wish there was a difficulty for this one that seemed humanly possible.
Like the song and the mapping so far, it's just way beyond my skill T.T
Muffin Turtle
You think it's too hard? Lol :P This is actually pretty easy if you've played osu for a while. Anyways, here's what I think -
-BG does not fit the song. Put a more melancholy-like bg.
-DESPERATELY NEEDS SOME TIMED SPACING. If there's 4 beats in a row that are the same, it shouldn't be all weird, like one is 5 spaces away, the other is only 2. They should all be evenly spaced. Maybe you made it uneven on purpose to make it more challenging? Well, I don't find it challenging in a good way, just plain annoying and sloppy-looking. It shouldn't be slow beats are really close together and really spaced fast beats - Fast beats should be close to each other and slow beats spaced. Sorry D:
-Too many spinners in the beginning for my liking - they don't seem to fit. Put them somewhere else, like 1:41:600 could even be a giant spinner (it's the beginning playing backwards, like a rewind) or a bunch of smaller ones for each note, if you want. But i don't see it necessary to put that many tiny spinners at the beginning, so frequently occuring.
-21:18:00 (5th yellow beat) What? Where did that come from? o_o Get rid of it.

These definitely aren't all of the mistakes in your map, but it's good for a start, so keep working. Good luck and I hope this helped even a tiny bit ^^
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.