forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Remco32
Can't wait for the oh so creative minds of the internet to spam car company Volvo yet again.
Tshemmp
Why? It was made clear by Valve already months ago that there will be no Diretide this year.
Remco32

Tshemmp wrote:

Why? It was made clear by Valve already months ago that there will be no Diretide this year.
It's like you truly think that'll stop them.
Nwolf
Didn't they already said last year that there'll be no Diretide 2013 and then there was one after Halloween
Triskelion91

Remco32 wrote:

Tshemmp wrote:

It's like you truly think that'll stop them.
I think people will choose compendium goals and actual game updates this year rather than diretide.
AutoMedic

Tshemmp wrote:

link nevermind, found it
Tshemmp

Nwolf wrote:

Didn't they already said last year that there'll be no Diretide 2013 and then there was one after Halloween
No, they didn't tell beforehand there won't be Diretide 2013, that's why everyone was so surprised and the GIVE DIRETIDE happened (ignoring the fact they never announced a Diretide 2013 either). So then with all the complaining Valve decided to enable Diretide.
Pizzicato

dead thread
Gumpy

Pizzicato wrote:

dead thread
inb4 best hero in game.
AutoMedic
THE ORACLE LOOKS FUCKING SHITTY
Pizzicato
towerdiving you then purifying flames -> dagon? yeah most annoying shit ever
AutoMedic

Pizzicato wrote:

towerdiving you then purifying flames -> dagon? yeah most annoying shit ever
Aesthetically, he looks like a rotting faceless void with a tiara

Gameplay-wise, a really OP support-offlane-midlaner
AutoMedic
http://www.dota2.com/oracle/day2

The second day of the update hath arrived. Oracle will be coming soon in your official clients

A bunch of new stuff has been announced. New PA arcana, New tresure, The statue thingy, new mega creeps model, and a prediction

Nemesis Assassin is also a new event announced with the conjunction of the event

Broodmother and Phoenix got enabled in Captains Mode

I am fucking pissed on that spider for some reason, as for phoenix i'm really excited
Mercurial
The only thing I'm thinking about is that the event is unfair if you have (or one of your friends) to afford almost $30 if you want to play it.

Step it up, volvo.
AutoMedic
The mechanics should change, yes

Probably a reward on the non-PA arcana owners. It's just not good to pay 30$ for a damn event

in my case i wont pay a thousand pesos for this
AutoMedic
LISTEN UP PEOPLE

THEY CHANGE THE MECHANICS. Ranked wont be affected by the Nemesis Event anymore.

Check the update page for more
Ceph23
so apparently, you don't need to own the arcana, you just need someone on any team to own the arcana to activate the event.
Time for some solo queue.
Tshemmp
Haha nice, someone on my friend list got the arcana, time to queue up and play some games with him.
AutoMedic

Ceph23 wrote:

so apparently, you don't need to own the arcana, you just need someone on any team to own the arcana to activate the event.
Time for some solo queue.
Thanks to you, PA will be the most picked hero now

isweartogod

also, alot of noob oracles
Pizzicato
i have 2 friends that have the arcana and we're planning to do it tomorrow
\:D/
Magicphoenix
How many Oracles do I have to beat solo mid before they realize it's useless putting him mid.
Get him on the offlane or as support, but he should definitely not be a 1-2 position core guys

Also, never focus enemy core when Oracle is alive, it's basically death to your team
AutoMedic

Magicphoenix wrote:

How many Oracles do I have to beat solo mid before they realize it's useless putting him mid.
Get him on the offlane or as support, but he should definitely not be a 1-2 position core guys

Also, never focus enemy core when Oracle is alive, it's basically death to your team
Oracle is really good in the midlane

He is a counter to those physical junglers such as lone druid etc.Also, once hr got a fucking level five dagon, all hells breaks lose
NoHitter
0-3 with Oracle since all my teammates are too caught up with the fcking event :(
Magicphoenix

Sonatora wrote:

Magicphoenix wrote:

Oracle is really good in the midlane

He is a counter to those physical junglers such as lone druid etc.Also, once hr got a fucking level five dagon, all hells breaks lose
Well, I played against an Oracle who went 8-0 after 12 minutes and he had Dagon 3. Guess which team lost
(this happened twice)

Also, his winrate is 40%

BUT. If the team is good enough then Oracle can be extremly viable. I think if you have at least a 3-man-stack functioning together with all the Oracle buffs, he truly can be really strong. In solo queue though? Nahhhh.
deadbeat

few days old. apparently the arcana drop rate was too high :<
Verniy_Chan
I wanna play again.. Dota 2 :oops:
AutoMedic
Hah, not arcana.

But still, a pretty good match. Close one, perhaps
Pizzicato
tbfh this is the worst event ever made by volvo
idk about the other servers but SEA is going nuts

PA being reported for not having an arcana
Lv1 ganks on PA and fails
Lv1 ganks on the marked hero and fails
Leaving players when contract is fulfilled or denied
Verniy_Chan
New Hero : Oracle -> Best Support
AutoMedic

Pizzicato wrote:

tbfh this is the worst event ever made by volvo
idk about the other servers but SEA is going nuts

PA being reported for not having an arcana
Lv1 ganks on PA and fails
Lv1 ganks on the marked hero and fails
Leaving players when contract is fulfilled or denied
I've been in multiple games bur only a single deny wtf

Also I never saw that behavior.
rzkadi
i'm in sea and im still having a proper match against/with PA and her arcana idk why tho...

the only difference i felt about this event is when somebody is going to gank PA/the nemesis they went all out and sometimes it's really irritating to see
PatZar
well, DotA2 is outdated go play dota classic :^)
AutoMedic

Genocide wrote:

well, DotA2 is outdated go play dota classic :^)
I think you have to reverse that down

Dota 2 is constantly updated, not the original Mod
AutoMedic
Bumping this intentionally

First of all, New Bloom is going to happen this February. Estimated date is the first/second week of feb. Prepare your Abyssal Underlord hype!

Second, TI5 will be held at Seattle this August 3. The team invitiations will be released in May, preperations will take place between April to August
Nwolf
I want the rest of my compendium rewards
Seph
rip w33 you're still my favorite meepo plyer
AutoMedic
w33 drama hax
c9 drama

what's next, secret disbanding because artrezy joined in
Pizzicato
Daichi Shinku

Pizzicato wrote:

http://a.pomf.se/ebzrqx.webm
wedang069
sup

can anyone teach me how to use sniper without got scratch neither die? :)
show more