Total Posts
show more
dNextGen
reason why i hate playin with peenoy stacks

going to cliff and singing for 20 minutes is so good yeah
Tetsu_old

dNextGen wrote:

SingSing visage will never be good as cwm's even if he try hard
SingSing is overall a better player than CWM since Mouz days so I wouldn't be surprised if he can play better Visage in the future.
dNextGen
yeah but he aint as dick as cwm though D:

i want to see Kaipad so baad,pls make it happen
Icyteru
EE-sama 6eva bcz 6>5
Tshemmp
http://lab.xpaw.ru/theinternational.html

Why am I looking at this every 10 minutes.
dNextGen
Jonathan Berg ‏@LodaBerg 16m
- Im amazed that @Delta had techical issues so we couldnt check-in. Then once we received help the flight was full.

Shole ‏@Sholebb 12m
- @LodaBerg @Delta Are you in Amsterdam aswell? I know that Dendi, Xboct and Puppey are in Amsterdam(or were and left, not quite sure)...

Jonathan Berg ‏@LodaBerg 11m
- @Sholebb @Delta THEY STOLE OUR SEATS

What do you think about Dendi stealing the seats? What do u think about Alliance being stuck at the airport? :/ Discuss!

UPDATE:

It seems that Na'Vi really got the seats that were for Alliance first..

Jonathan Berg ‏@LodaBerg 11m
- The biggest question is how @Delta can GIVE away our seats on our flight, but we cannot get seats at a later flight -_-

Johnny Ly ‏@JohnnyJreezy 10m
- @LodaBerg @Delta hating on @theAllianceGG ?

Jonathan Berg ‏@LodaBerg 9m
- @JohnnyJreezy @Delta @theAllianceGG since they just gave our seats to na'vi its obvious there is a conspiration going on
Soulclenz
If anyone gets the Spectre loots from any of the international chests they might open, I'd love to get my hands on em and im willing to trade pretty much any other international piece of loot.
dNextGen
damn the new Drow set is awesome :D

volvo stole my money again
Pizzicato
pardon the reddit post but

is this real?
Triskelion91
dNextGen

Pizzicato wrote:

pardon the reddit post but

is this real?
yeah

cant wait to the 1st match(Quantic vs RS),it's starting like 2 AM in here though :(
Soulclenz
Should be exciting games. I'm ready to win my loots.
Icyteru
Team A has my favourite players...but Team B has the best of each role individually
Pizzicato
akke and puppey

dual jungle ftw
dNextGen
all star match looks lke russian trying to invade china server
playcanon
When will next international 3 match start? wanna watch it! :)
bmin11
http://countdown.spiced.co/
http://timetable.spiced.co/

Wild card match in 3 hours and 11 minutes
Tetsu_old
Ez rares, especially the last game, pure perfection from the Chinese.
dNextGen
in a nutshell

wont call it perfection though,Quantic seems choked throughout the whole game

lot of unimportant mistakes and shit
Tetsu_old
Few months have past since this:

Yesterday we had this when he started listening to the Korean.

SingSing so famous, even the Korean know him. Kappa.
Xylem Beer
Kappa.

That kotl on game 4 was SICK.
Soulclenz
Yeah, pure perfection is giving them a bit too much credit. They played well and the games were overall good but Quantic really blew it on their own, more than once.

When Rattle picked Bane in game 2, I couldn't help but ask myself why he was on the battlefield for almost the entirety of that match. He was a complete detriment to the outcome of that match.

In game 4, there were just too many mistakes to mention from Quantic, and their overall lineup was just a mess. But Rattle also made some pretty questionable plays as well, like diving for the harpy kill.
dNextGen
indeed,nothing special by RS actually,it just quantic aint playin like they're used to

Fnatic vs Navi game 1 so interesting D:

get rekd Navi noop \D;/
Soulclenz

dNextGen wrote:

indeed,nothing special by RS actually,it just quantic aint playin like they're used to

Fnatic vs Navi game 1 so interesting D:

get rekd Navi noop \D;/
Super annoyed to see the server instability taking place right now.

Great games across the table though, except for DK vs Dignitas, they clearly weren't prepared for that.

PS: gimme loots.
Tetsu_old

Soulclenz wrote:

Yeah, pure perfection is giving them a bit too much credit. They played well and the games were overall good but Quantic really blew it on their own, more than once.
Yeah, pure perfection shouldn't be the word to describe their performance. KotL and Weaver played great in the last game. The way Weaver was split-pushing was great against the picks Quantic made, it was difficult to stop him. I remember when they even put 4 wards near tier 2 bottom tower and still couldn't stop him. Weaver also forced Quantic not to fight as 5 in the last minutes. And KotL had a big impact with his tp's.
dNextGen
i want to go full dick mode but i guess i wont

clearly invitation to Dignitrash is a waste,did they even put up a fight,would be better if Kaipi got invited instead Dignitas

also i got no loots mr clenz sry :D anyone able to watch in-game ? i cant even login to dota 2

Tetsu_old
I read on gosugamers (or it was joindota? I dont remember well) that Valve wanted at least 2 North American teams, that's why they invite them.
Soulclenz
Even though they played poorly, I still wish them well. I am not going to count anyone out of these matches, perhaps they need to meditate on their last matches.
dNextGen

Tetsu wrote:

I read on gosugamers (or it was joindota? I dont remember well) that Valve wanted at least 2 North American teams, that's why they invite them.
oh ic D:

i hope the chinese wont take the #1 this year though

i dont care if its Navi,[A] or Liquid,please not chinese :D
bmin11
Na'vi still with their TI2 I guess
dNextGen
hahaha i fucking love it when Navi lose

Navi fanboi tears best tears

edit : Era's Naix

Tetsu_old
I was gonna put all my rares for Fnatic since it was 20% for them and 80% for NaVi but the bot was full and I couldn't bet even 2 hours before the game... :/
Soulclenz
I am truly confused as to why Lifestealer is making it through the ban phases as easily as he has been, he is so clearly dominant right now. Oh well, him being picked is helping my predictions at least.
dNextGen
i fucking lold whenever a kid from LoL tries to shit on the game and always got their msg deleted :D

BTS mods <3
bmin11
Just got reminded why I hate Naga so much
Soulclenz
Dat Finol pause.
Pizzicato

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Wishy
I still don't get why Naix is not perma-banned, a long time ago when it was modified to what he is now (long range slow at lvl 1 tho) we were already talking about how it was overpowered as fuck, I would perma-ban it against teams I know they play strats based on that hero.
dNextGen

Pizzicato wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
wow fuck that dev for fuck sake

naix is not op dude,clearly having free lifesteal and BKB + attack speed steroid is not op

at least he is not retarded as he was in Dota 1 though,where Rage is his ultimate and the only one Active skill he has
Soulclenz
Truthfully, the pause did nothing to change the outcome of the fight even though I'm sure many people are thinking otherwise.

As for Naix. I don't think he should be perma banned, i just don't understand how the teams are letting him get through the ban phases when it's obvious they want to play him.
show more