forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tshemmp

Magicphoenix wrote:

I still don't get how he became a fan magnet with his ear-hurting voice and 24/7 offenses...
You won't be entertained if you take him serious ofcourse. You have the wrong approach I guess.
Magicphoenix
Of course I don't take him serious wtih all the crap he spouts out, still, his character pisses me off and like I said, his voice & accent destroys my ears.
+ I want Gandalf in DOTA 2
yeahyeahyeahhh
Sudden urge to buy Gummy Vitamins...

Mercurial
dafuq about the last update?

Also

Magicphoenix wrote:

+ I want Gandalf in DOTA 2
Yeah, I want Ezalor in da game too.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Just played vs [drd]KingRaven with Gabi. ROFL

No idea who he is look down

Nharox
That guy is even worse than Sing Sing.
Pizzicato

so i was practicing invoker and i bumped into this
how2get fast like him omg

yes, it's dendi but still
Mercurial
^ how the hell?
Magicphoenix
Dendi also tries to troll in his pubs no matter what, he's losing 11-22 with his team but still goes meka, vlads & dagger on AM :D
Mercurial

Magicphoenix wrote:

but still goes meka, vlads & dagger on AM :D
dafuq did I just read?
Magicphoenix
There's now an extra server for Russians & other north europeans, gg
Remco32

Magicphoenix wrote:

There's now an extra server for Russians & other north europeans, gg
Wait does that mean less Russians for western Yurp?
Magicphoenix
If Yurp means Europe then yes, once people give a good feedback from the test stage there will probably be much less Russians playing on the official Europe server :P
foulcoon
Now they just need like a bajillion BR servers so I never get them on my team again

(no offense to Brazilian osu! players, but fuck most of the retards I get on my team)
Pizzicato

invoker so fun
done practicing him \o/
Remco32
Lycan is the best fucking hero ever. Losing as him is nearly impossible!
Nharox
I approve, Remco finally got some kills.
Mercurial
N'aix, Slardar, Magina.

I can take down that Lycan with some other heroes.

Fucking "Farmer" Windrunner...
Remco32

Nharox wrote:

I approve, Remco finally got some kills.
I always play support you baka
Gaba
Hey, someone still has a spare key? I really need one :/
Nharox
Try sharedota2 on Reddit, Steamgifts or buy a key on ebay. They are cheap and worth it.
Remco32

I'm the best player ever!
Magicphoenix
If you'd like to beat Lycan just pick a hero who can man-to-man him like Slardar, Templar Assassin, Anti-Mage or just kite him with heroes who got escape spells like Windrunner, Mirana, Storm or just buy Force Staff/Ghost Scepter, wait until his ulti runs out and then laugh at him for being useless
yeahyeahyeahhh

Magicphoenix wrote:

If you'd like to beat Lycan just pick a hero who can man-to-man him like Slardar, Templar Assassin, Anti-Mage or just kite him with heroes who got escape spells like Windrunner, Mirana, Storm or just buy Force Staff/Ghost Scepter, wait until his ulti runs out and then laugh at him for being useless

If you think it's that simple to win vs a Lycan then you're just silly. Lycan is the power house he is for multiple reasons.

Gaba wrote:

Hey, someone still has a spare key? I really need one :/
You can trade 2 or 3 chest keys for a invite, just go to the main trade channel in game ( Trade or TRADE )
Magicphoenix
It's the usual counter for pubs, if you want to beat him properly you also need disables and especially the ones who go through BKB and lots of counter push and accurate execution, in the end DOTA 2 is a 5n5 though, as long as you can take care of the 4 other heroes, Lycan won't be a trouble as big in the end

+
Maelk raping people with his look
left to right, Fear - Bulba - Maelk - DeMoN - Universe (Evil Geniuses)
Tshemmp
^ Maelk the only really "evil" one here :D.
Mikey
lycan dominates the game at every single level of play. not only has this hero got the incredibly broken potential, but the amount of skill required to hit that potential is laughable. its quite tragic to see such an imbalanced hero after dota has been refined and tweaked with for so many years.
Haseo_old

Mikey wrote:

lycan dominates the game at every single level of play
I concur, although this can be easily countered with Tresdin (if he gets ported anyway)
Pizzicato
Lycan is a strong pubstomp hero. But he's quite weak on pro scenes.
Gabi

Pizzicato wrote:

Nharox

Pizzicato wrote:

I haven't spend that much time watching tournaments (yet) but Lycan always gets banned.

And we actually lost once with Lycan because Remco is a sletje hasn't farmed enough.
Mercurial

Pizzicato wrote:

dafuq did I just read?

Are you serious?

If a Lycan catch in Mid/Late with only with Vladimir/S&Y, he'll destroy your body, and destroy you again in the afterlife.

Also, N'aix or Slardar are the only heroes who can beat him properly.
Tshemmp

Pizzicato wrote:

http://dota-academy.com/hero/85/
See? He is nearly always banned or picked in the last 4 months. And his winrate is quite impressive, too.
Zerostarry
I love this thread!!
Nharox
And I love you Zero.
yeahyeahyeahhh
I counter Lycan with Teemo hue.
Mercurial
Still waiting for Ezalor, Naga Siren, Troll Warlord, Magnataur, Meepo and Techies.
Lybydose
who gets S&Y on lycan
Mercurial
Phase Boots, Vladimir, S&Y, Basher, Terrasque, Assault Cuirass.

Yep, Lycan will destroy you.
Lybydose
I'll admit, that build is bad
show more