community forum

Maruko's Standard Queue (NM/M4M/GD) Closed

posted
Total Posts
218
show more
-Nya-
Hey~
NM.

Artist:Hiroyuki Sawano
Title: Shingeki st-hrn-egt20130629 Kyojin (Levi's theme song)
BPM: 141
Diff to mod: ENHI
Duration: 2:03
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/349867

Thanks~ :D
Topic Starter
Chibi Maruko

HB24 wrote:

NM plsss
Artist: nano
Title: Bull's Eye
BPM: 192
Diff to mod: any but id like higher diffs
Duration: 1:26 (TV size)

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/384588
Thanks!
Accepted

-Nya- wrote:

Hey~
NM.

Artist:Hiroyuki Sawano
Title: Shingeki st-hrn-egt20130629 Kyojin (Levi's theme song)
BPM: 141
Diff to mod: ENHI
Duration: 2:03
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/349867

Thanks~ :D
Accepted

NM is closed. Btw, M4M and GD for new my map! https://osu.ppy.sh/s/387241
C00L
Artist - Botnek & I see MONSTAS
Name of the song - Deeper love
BPM - 174
Lenth of the song - 4min and 4 seconds (drain - 3min 34 seconds)
URL to beatmap - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/385965


I know that you said for the somg to be under 3 min, its just above that if you are interested then if i could then i will request a NM from you or M4M
If you reject that will be fine with me.

Thanks in advance
Topic Starter
Chibi Maruko

Cooldue7 wrote:

Artist - Botnek & I see MONSTAS
Name of the song - Deeper love
BPM - 174
Lenth of the song - 4min and 4 seconds (drain - 3min 34 seconds)
URL to beatmap - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/385965


I know that you said for the somg to be under 3 min, its just above that if you are interested then if i could then i will request a NM from you or M4M
If you reject that will be fine with me.

Thanks in advance
NM is closed. Im busy. Btw, U can M4M
C00L

Chibi Maruko wrote:

Cooldue7 wrote:

Artist - Botnek & I see MONSTAS
Name of the song - Deeper love
BPM - 174
Lenth of the song - 4min and 4 seconds (drain - 3min 34 seconds)
URL to beatmap - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/385965


I know that you said for the somg to be under 3 min, its just above that if you are interested then if i could then i will request a NM from you or M4M
If you reject that will be fine with me.

Thanks in advance
NM is closed. Im busy. Btw, U can M4M
Lets try M4M then
Topic Starter
Chibi Maruko

Cooldue7 wrote:

Lets try M4M then
Sure. But u gonna mod my map first. Then, I will mod ur map :D
C00L
sure thing

Edit: Ill mod this one the last 3 diffs https://osu.ppy.sh/s/378634
livezi
GD request

Artist: UNDEAD CORPORATION
Title: Karakurenawi
Make Diff: Hard (3-3.6 stars)
BPM: 170
Duration: 3:08 (~2:40 drain)

If u don't like this song or other diffs sucks in ur opinion feel free to deny my request :D
If u like then pm me in osu! or pm on website
Marianna
NM
Artist:Perfume
Title:Star Train
BPM: 105
Diff to mod: Memories
Duration: 4:30
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/387103
Wou_old_1
NM
Artist: Shiena Nishizawa
Title: Brand-new World
BPM: 205
Diff to mod: Any diff you like
Duration: 1:24 (1:19 drain)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/387647

Sorry, because initially blank
Mokuteki
Artist:Bad Catholics & Dec3mber
Title:I want you
BPM:140
Diff to mod:Insane
Duration:4mins

nm please: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/824457&m=0
Topic Starter
Chibi Maruko

Cooldue7 wrote:

sure thing

Edit: Ill mod this one the last 3 diffs https://osu.ppy.sh/s/378634
Accepted

livezi wrote:

GD request

Artist: UNDEAD CORPORATION
Title: Karakurenawi
Make Diff: Hard (3-3.6 stars)
BPM: 170
Duration: 3:08 (~2:40 drain)

If u don't like this song or other diffs sucks in ur opinion feel free to deny my request :D
If u like then pm me in osu! or pm on website
Accepted and I like UNDEAD CORPORATION

Marianna wrote:

NM
Artist:Perfume
Title:Star Train
BPM: 105
Diff to mod: Memories
Duration: 4:30
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/387103
Reject because its 4 minutes. My rules is 3 minutes and below. Sorry

Wou wrote:

.
Wat do u mean and why u post like blank

Mokuteki wrote:

Artist:Bad Catholics & Dec3mber
Title:I want you
BPM:140
Diff to mod:Insane
Duration:4mins

nm please: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/824457&m=0
Reject like Marianna
-[Seon]-
Hello

Artist: Afilia Saga
Title: Embrace Blade
BPM: 135
Diff to mod: all of them :O
Duration: 1:22

thanks in advance~
Topic Starter
Chibi Maruko

XxSeonxX wrote:

Hello

Artist: Afilia Saga
Title: Embrace Blade
BPM: 135
Diff to mod: all of them :O
Duration: 1:22

thanks in advance~
Accepted

Lol Im forgot to Nm is closed. but ok, NM IS CLOSED
Topic Starter
Chibi Maruko
NM is Open

-Nya-, pieguyn Will mod ur map tomorrow
Momoka
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/374937

Artist: Chihiro Yonekura
Title: Koiseyo Otome! (Game Size)
BPM: 220
Diff to mod: All if possible
Duration: 1:23

Thank you :3/
Yohanes
I like to break the rules...

Artist: Yasuda Rei
Title: Let it Snow
BPM: 122
Diff to mod: 1 (approval)
Duration: 5:09
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/378773

Thanks!
Billythekidzz
NM request :)

Artist: Rob Gasser
Title: I'm Here (feat. The Eden Project)
Diff to mod: Funky sliderz
BPM: 174
Duration: 2:36
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/375372

Also, if possible maybe a GD for insane difficulty would be great too (~4-5 stars) o.o

Thanks :D
Topic Starter
Chibi Maruko

Wou wrote:

NM
Artist: Shiena Nishizawa
Title: Brand-new World
BPM: 205
Diff to mod: Any diff you like
Duration: 1:24 (1:19 drain)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/387647

Sorry, because initially blank
Lol, Ok. I like this song. I will do tomorrow.
Btw, NM is closed
Topic Starter
Chibi Maruko
Ok, NM is open
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply