forum

osu! makes me sad, help( [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[eifersucht]
my osu! works incorrectly.
and i have problem xD

- in Edit AIMod has errors. (have this problem for a long time)
AIMod clashes with distance snap in "spacing". When all is ok, AIMod... "too close"... "too far"... but distance snap is ok. Sometimes AIMod works fine, but distance snap does something crazy xD

osu was updating not too late; yesterday i change "sleep-mode" for my computer, when osu was running. and then osu has error-message about problems with OpenGL and Shaders 1.1. i tried change to DirectX... There are no changes :(

and i have question: when I play in offline, ranking is set off later? in my osu that never was :? is it ok?

that's all. sorry for bad english TwT
scrins:
Distance Snap WTF - http://s54.radikal.ru/i145/1010/67/b6032315cbfb.png
AIMod WTF - http://s47.radikal.ru/i115/1010/a3/f5f4d340adda.png
mm201
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
AiMod tries to guess the distance spacing you used by looking at the first two notes of each combo. It's not too smart. Ignoring AiMod spacing warnings is usually best if you know your spacing is okay.

Also, distance snap scales down proportional to slider speed, so if you try to keep using the same distance spacing in altered slider speed sections, Distance Snap will appear to have gone haywire. (Note that following this new distance spacing is generally a good idea if your slider speed changes are significant.)
Topic Starter
[eifersucht]

MetalMario201 wrote:

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
AiMod tries to guess the distance spacing you used by looking at the first two notes of each combo. It's not too smart. Ignoring AiMod spacing warnings is usually best if you know your spacing is okay.

Also, distance snap scales down proportional to slider speed, so if you try to keep using the same distance spacing in altered slider speed sections, Distance Snap will appear to have gone haywire. (Note that following this new distance spacing is generally a good idea if your slider speed changes are significant.)
thanks) :)