forum

[invalid] Confimed tag for Feature Requests

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Miterosan
Confirmed Tags

I want a confirmed tag for the feature requests, because it is easier to review/order current requests with a such tag than being uptodate with all spoilers out there... Also it would clean this forum a little up. (#^~^#)

Or see what

Pawsu wrote:

Probably so people don't spend their stars on something that is already pre-assigned? Maybe so they know for a fact what's getting added?
It isn't necessary, but it does get hype going and such. And although the said feature request most likely won't get added soon, it does clear any confusion and false hope they might have had. Can't see how it'll organize things, though.
Also a good addition is what

Rilene wrote:

Seems nice but maybe only for high-priority or top-priority feature request.
deadbeat
we used confirmed tags for a while i believe, but they mean absolutely nothing really. even if we say something is going to be added, that doesn't mean it'll be added soon. you'd just end up with a bunch amount of confirmed requests and then having people wondering when it'll be added. it's just false hope for something that might continuously get delayed.
Rilene
Seems nice but maybe only for high-priority or top-priority feature request.
Bara-
Isn't that what "Assigned" means?
The yellow one
abraker
That system seemed to work until the devs started working on other stuff like osu!next and whatever other tangent came about before the start of 2015. Though I am by no means have been here long enough to know for sure when that system started to break down.
Topic Starter
Miterosan

abraker wrote:

That system seemed to work until the devs started working on other stuff like osu!next and whatever other tangent came about before the start of 2015. Though I am by no means have been here long enough to know for sure when that system started to break down.
Doesn't applys that to the whole feature requests forum?
Bara-
I guess it shouldn't be used
p/2073322/
TheVileOne
Have your confirmed tag.

We have a tag that we could use, but we're not focusing on feature requests at this time.
Bara-
Lol
VeilStar
I don't understand what you want to use a confirmed tag for in the first place. Mind explaining that again?
Pawsu
Probably so people don't spend their stars on something that is already pre-assigned? Maybe so they know for a fact what's getting added?
It isn't necessary, but it does get hype going and such. And although the said feature request most likely won't get added soon, it does clear any confusion and false hope they might have had. Can't see how it'll organize things, though.
Stefan
Like deadbeat explained in his post the tag wouldn't have any helpful effect because people would wait weeks and months for it just to be disappointed their feature idea won't be implemented. Also assigned seems to be pointless nowadays.