1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sounds fun! :oops:
posted
is this score v2 or regular
posted
It's going to be score V1
posted
Sign ups are now closed for #1k-10k, chance of #10k-50k bracket is slim with the current rate of staff sign ups. Sign up button now leads to staff sign up form for anyone that couldn't make this month's, but still wants to participate.

I would advise all players that don't have a team to message teams that are not full, teams that aren't full should look to fill slots so your team will always have enough players to play.

Keep an eye out for next month's tournament, sign ups for February tournament start in January!
Best of luck to all teams in the tournament!
posted
I feel like if more of the already participating players signed up to staff the lower rank event would work out. I'm signed up for staff and would be happy to see the 10k-50k play.
posted
r>pq

edit: but seriously, my team could use some subs
posted

blizzardice wrote:

r>pq

edit: but seriously, my team could use some subs
Check out the LFT if you need more players, there's still a few left on there.
posted
is it still possible to get onto the LFT list? since that isnt making anymore teams than the tourney already has.
posted

Bzer wrote:

is it still possible to get onto the LFT list? since that isnt making anymore teams than the tourney already has.
Try asking some team captains with available space if they could add you into their team roster.
I believe team captains are the first players from left to right on each team roster.
posted
Schedule has been updated to give people an idea of how the future weeks will be played out. Since January has five weekends, there's a possibility for a grand final (if both teams agree to it) to be played on the fifth weekend. Teams will be asked before they play, to make sure their opinion isn't biased by their match results.
posted
Waiting for dem map pools :^)
posted
is there a way we can forfeit? :L
posted
Would like to join "solo" and get into any team (lel) if thats a way.
posted
Sign ups end tomorrow! If you want to get on a team, start messaging captains. If you want roster changes, get them in quick.

Still looking for more referees, don't want to end up short staffed. Players playing in the tournament should consider applying, so that all their games can be played.
posted
Sign ups are now closed! Team rosters are now final.

Schedules have been posted. If you need a reschedule, contact a tournament admin, staff or myself as soon as possible. Reschedules must be completed at least forty eight hours prior to your match.
posted
~Discord seems to be down, any new things I didnt heard off?
posted
Regarding week 1 being postponed.
Bancho was down for all of match D and came back online thirty minutes after match A's scheduled time. We weren't able to start match A much later because of the two games being played at the same time right after. If match A conflicted with the following matches, we would end up short staffed and quality of the stream would be poor. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, it's not something we can plan for.
posted

Sexual Tentacle wrote:

Regarding week 1 being postponed.
Bancho was down for all of match D and came back online thirty minutes after match A's scheduled time. We weren't able to start match A much later because of the two games being played at the same time right after. If match A conflicted with the following matches, we would end up short staffed and quality of the stream would be poor. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, it's not something we can plan for.
sigh
posted
This mappool thooo.... hr picks are like 320+pp maps lol oh and its Week 3 now ^-^
Please sign in to reply.