forum

anyone want to open up a graphic shop with me? (●˙꒳˙●)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
p a n t s u
I just think it would be more fun to work with other graphic artists in one thread. ; v ;
Here are examples of my work if you guys are interested in making a shop with me?
group

singles

Portin
omg... amazing work, my friend! Nicee examples! I liked all xD
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Portin wrote:

thank you! ; v ; hopefully i get a partner soon ~
Kor3ry3-Kun
Woah so nice I wish I can help be I don't have Photoshop just Gimp and I don't know how to use it properly
Portin

pantsusenpai wrote:

thank you! ; v ; hopefully i get a partner soon ~
u will get! Good luck ((:
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Kor3ry3-Kun wrote:

Woah so nice I wish I can help be I don't have Photoshop just Gimp and I don't know how to use it properly
awe, well that sucks.
I wouldn't mind teaching you but I don't really use gimp. );
Azumi-
I wouldn't mind working with you ^^ always looking for partners
Also I wouldn't mind if you're considering working with even more than one person (as in more than two people on one thread).

EDIT: Examples of my works are all in here and in here. Just look at the examples or browse the entire thread if you want lol
SAOnline
I like your examples ;)

Sure why not, recently I've been thinking about teaming with someone :) (That is, if you still need someone/want to).

Topic Starter
p a n t s u

SAOnline wrote:

azumi- wrote:

alright then it is set! I shall be teaming up with both of you! ; v ;
which is great because i have this amazing picture consisting of three
equally amazing characters! which could be like shop banner for siggys.

http://www.zerochan.net/1902910

but um anyways, I wanted to discuss with you two if you guys just want me to make
the shop design or shall we all participate in the creation of it? :oops:
we could have something like a little intro pic about what we do or somethin or just
introducing ourselves in general? ; v ; idk. but im so happy to get the amount of partners i wanted ~ <3
thank you so much both of you! ; v;
KatouMegumi
Dude... Looks really cool... I wonder if you would collaborating in GFX with me.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

fizzn1 wrote:

Dude... Looks really cool... I wonder if you would collaborating in GFX with me.
hmm well I don't mind but I'm already making a shop already. So I would prefer to stick to one shop instead of
being in two separate ones. however if you would like to become a partner of mine then I don't mind including you
in the shop that me, sao, and azumi shall be making! :D you know more the merrier !
SAOnline
Glad to help :)

I think it would be fun if we all worked on the design together. If you want I could even make a special animation for it like these:

Doesn't need to have one though. Only if we see fit.
-Dust
Dang these are really nice designs and works.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u
[quote="SAOnline"][/quote]
oh that would be really cool but we do need to decide on a image first and name for our shop!
you know because putting all our usernames on their would be a bit of a long title. lol we need something shorter ~ :3
though i think going with the first letter in our usernames might work or idk we can think of something cool/cute like
the senpai club : here to make your design dreams come true. ( thats even longer title... but i like it. lol. )

anyways, lets all find a image for the design of the shop and we can all vote on which one is the best.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

-Dust wrote:

Dang these are really nice designs and works.
watch out art forum! we be taking overrr ~
prick
I'm glad you found your partner(s) also good luck to you SAOnline and Azumi Desu~ <3 Nice examples also, V talented!
Kurochiie
//Heavy breathing
Pantsu-senpai x SAO-senpai.
KLHASJHFDGSJFGUWEFGHJSDHFSKUDF
Aomi
I know 'the more the merrier' applies to many things, but in this case less is better.
Why?
Well, no offence but, SAO and you (pantsu) have way more experience and skill than for example fizzn1 and Azumi-.
Therefore people are likely to request to you two and that leaves the other two with barely any requests.
You know how in Kuro's thread people request to Kuro more than they do to Jess? Like, way more.
And now that Kath came in she (Jess) will be getting even fewer requests and that saddens me because she's got talent too, you know?
Wouldn't it be better for you and SAO to work together in one thread and fizzn1 and Azumi- in another?
I think that'd be a much better solution because then you'd be working with the person more on your level, no?
Azumi-

Aomi wrote:

I know 'the more the merrier' applies to many things, but in this case less is better.
Why?
Well, no offence but, SAO and you (pantsu) have way more experience and skill than for example fizzn1 and Azumi-.
Therefore people are likely to request to you two and that leaves the other two with barely any requests.
You know how in Kuro's thread people request to Kuro more than they do to Jess? Like, way more.
And now that Kath came in she (Jess) will be getting even fewer requests and that saddens me because she's got talent too, you know?
Wouldn't it be better for you and SAO to work together in one thread and fizzn1 and Azumi- in another?
I think that'd be a much better solution because then you'd be working with the person more on your level, no?
This is for fun right o-o, I'll reconsider my option to join if Pantsu and SAO think of doing this as a paid job.
prick

Aomi wrote:

Why?
Aomi is right because I can say from personal experience that when I teamed up with Mofu, and in no way am I inciting hatred towards Mofu(you talented GFX Artist) but when I was teamed with Mofu, Mofu got all the requests due to him having better skill and abilities with photoshop then me. Although Now I have gotten 100x better I'm still going to put it out there that not all but majority of people will request to the person who either has the better skill or the ability which suits their needs!
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Aomi wrote:

Hmmm... You are right and it doesn't make me feel very happy to have too many people request to me or just sao when we have
two other graphic artist in the thread. Even though, Azumi and Fizz do have great potentional at becoming even better at graphic!
Actually I really like some of their designs tbh! You know how you get one of those " why didn't I do that ? " kinda moments. That is
how I felt for seeing some of their designs but you are right. In a very likely case, Fizz and Azumi won't get much work... So I'll start
by apologizing to them.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Azumi- wrote:

Aomi wrote:

Why?
This is for fun right o-o, I'll reconsider my option to join if Pantsu and SAO think of doing this as a paid job.
I'm not doing this as a paid job but in order for graphic artist to grow. We do need request in order to achieve that
and I'm sure like many others who like making graphics. It is a joy to learn and become better at graphics considering
we actually aren't getting paid for this at all and I wouldn't want to take that from you. ): I'm really sorry Azumi but
if you want ! I don't mind giving you tips and tricks if there is anything you want to learn from making graphics. ; v ;
I'll be more than happy to help! ; v ;
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

fizzn1 wrote:

The same applies to you Fizz. If there is anything you want to learn from making graphics then I would love to help! ; v ;
I'm just deeply sorry for letting you go. im really really sorry. ):
Azumi-

pantsusenpai wrote:

Azumi- wrote:

I'm not doing this as a paid job but in order for graphic artist to grow. We do need request in order to achieve that
and I'm sure like many others who like making graphics. It is a joy to learn and become better at graphics considering
we actually aren't getting paid for this at all and I wouldn't want to take that from you. ): I'm really sorry Azumi but
if you want ! I don't mind giving you tips and tricks if there is anything you want to learn from making graphics. ; v ;
I'll be more than happy to help! ; v ;
Mk I respect your descision ^^. Just want to let you know the reason though that I wanted to join the thread. I know you guys are better than me in many ways and that's actually the main reason why I wanted to join you. You probably see that in both of the threads, I, even though I want to do it, can't keep up with the requests after a while because of school. So I would be totally fine with you guys getting the vast majority of requests.
Also I know no one is doing this for money lol, was just saying that because that's what I thought the description sounded like lol.
Daichi Shinku
ayy, are you still open for this?

We can split by me doing the gifs and you doing the static if you want xD

My Latest artwork is from Easy's request here:

prick

Iridescent wrote:

@Iridescent if I was to provide you with 3 different images could you do something like that for the Gfx thread im in with Aiona please. Also sorry for threadJacking!
Daichi Shinku

Forbidden God wrote:

Iridescent wrote:

@Iridescent if I was to provide you with 3 different images could you do something like that for the Gfx thread im in with Aiona please. Also sorry for threadJacking!
Well sure xD
prick

[/quote]

Well sure xD[/quote]
Thanks if you'd like ill pm you the images as I dont wanna threadjack