forum

Ahh, what am I doing with my life.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lillibilly
'Ello, my name is Lily. Or Lolormom. Or whatever.
Erm, i'm horrible at introductions so i'm just going to give it my best shot I suppose ;-;
I've been playing osu since april (2015). I started playing when I friend continued talking about it and all the anime openings he had SS on- and hearing stuff about anime while being my weeby self I decided to check it out. Well, I definitely wasn't disappointed. Right away I started to enjoy the game even though I suck at it. All the people here are great and I love it so much (some savage but whatever).

Random stuff
-------------------
I want to be a voice actor after I finish high school. It's been my dream for a lil' while now ^^
I have a cat and he sits on my keyboard everytime i'm about to play Osu, it's annoying but adorable.
Cookies are the best thing that exist imo.
I have too much free time.
I'm super competitive, it's awful and people hate me for it but I could care less (basically I care about it as much as you care about this introduction).
I'm horrible at introductions \o/
and uhhhm.. that's all for now I think, Sooo yeahhh (this introduction is probably making people feel uncomfortable)
Bye xD
Dazdy_old
Welcome, Lily! o/ glad you're enjoying it here.
Voice acting? That's awesome! Best of luck with that. I do singing, and I love it.
My rabbit used to sit on my keyboard when I tried to play. Nowadays he's not allowed in my room.
Cookies are amazing.
Don't we all have too much free time?
I'm not very competitive. I like the feeling of ranking up, but I won't devote half a decade to it.
Annadine
Hello Lily :)
Aw, I also came here because of my friend who showed this game to me xD
Turns out this game is pretty addicting and now I can't escape
especially since I've met many amazing friends here as well :)
Welcome to the forums and have fun clicking circles~!
Portin
Hi Lily (:

I'm also competitive, i have played many championships. But now i play just for fun
Well, welcome to the forums, my friend! Have fun ~
Volta
Hello Lily or Lolormom or whatever , welcome to the forums!
i don't think your introduction is horrible. i kind of want to hear your voice now xD
Raiken-
Welcome and nice tittle.
Goodluck on the voice actor thing!
[ Yoru ]
Welcome to the forums and the game Lily :3 i'm somewhat new to the forums as well but have been playing osu for almost two years now. I also got introduced to the game through someone at school, and goodluck with the voice acting o7