forum

*walks in slowly*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
animoil6
Huh... So this is the forum huh? I've posted in them before, but on different websites, like Gaia.
Anyways, Where should I start...
I have a PlayStation 3, a limited edition DS Lite, 2 Game Boy Advance's(one of them has a broken screen, but I keep it in case the other one needs to get a button replacement or something)
I first started getting into these games when I found Elite Beat Agents used for 5.99$ or so at gamestop, and I'm a bit past half way through the game with the diva's.

Other music games I own are Guitar Hero III, Rhythm Heaven, and Band Hero. Thassaboutit, I think. xD
I have a buncha other games too, of course.
Bwaaa, I should probably do this later, I can't make a good intro at the moment. xP
Faust
Ah, welcome to osu! then. Have a great time.
adam2046

animoil6 wrote:

Other music games I own are Guitar Hero III, Rhythm Heaven, and Band Hero. Thassaboutit, I think. xD
I was about to google Thassaboutit before I realised it wasn't part of the list.
Firo Prochainezo
Welcome
Topic Starter
animoil6

adam2046 wrote:

animoil6 wrote:

I was about to google Thassaboutit before I realised it wasn't part of the list.
That just made my day.
xD
Azure_Kite
Welcome to osu!. I see you enjoy your rhythm games. As do I. Enjoy your stay in this corner of the internet, may it be a pleasurable one!