forum

osu! Public Release b1673 (with flashlight)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Hey guys. Back at you with a new release which contains many bug fixes and the restoration of flashlight mod. Enjoy!

Just to make sure everyone is clear, use of any kind of cheats/modification will result in a permanent ban :).
Niva
Nice to see FL mod is back :D
I think we need to watch the cheaters more carefully to ensure pure-FL gameplay :)
K2J
That was fast.
Hakurei Reimu
thx.
FL back is a good news.
Azure_Kite
Well, this is great news!

Hopefully Bancho will have an automagical anti-cheat mechanism in the near future which bans anyone doing bad things to osu! for an indefinite time period.
dNextGen
that was fast ;)
Dotsu
That's Great~

Flash Light is back~
:D
Lunah_old

peppy wrote:

Just to make sure everyone is clear, use of any kind of cheats/modification will result in a permanent ban :).
I think mods should start to care the topic "This score doesn't look right" Thread , we always post about cheaters or replay bugged, but anyone care
Ekoro
Cool :D
Gomo Psivarh

peppy wrote:

How to prove someone is cheating, this is a problem.
Bass
Yeah, peppy did must release new .exe to prevent using old hacked version.
Aqua
Yeah that was propably the fastest fix i've ever seen ~
Miu Matsuoka
how did people hack the FL system before this update?? i just wanna know.... = =
Topic Starter
peppy

cheukhin1985 wrote:

how did people hack the FL system before this update?? i just wanna know.... = =
They managed to stop the flashlight from displaying.
Bass
peppy, guy who wrote hack, wrote "I warned a week ago that hack for osu will make, but peppy didn't care"
Lol
Natteke
Good job.
Hamuko

Natteke wrote:

Good job.
[Strike]

Teta wrote:

Natteke wrote:

Good job.
CapnDavid
Yay. :)