Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mara

8-)
jonagar
Topic Starter
Mara
Little Rocket Man

Discussion about this old achievement. I just got The Orange Box about a week ago and after playing alot of TF2, I dediced to get this achievement. It wasn't that hard as people were saying, though helicopter part was a little bit harder because you had to be really fast on that one. Why is everyone saying this is so painful?

If someone doesn't know about this achievement, you have to carry little gnome statue from the beginning of the game and put that gnome inside the rocket. (Picture above!)
Topic Starter
Mara

DOWNLOAD

Not may be the most original idea, but after just testing stuff I realized that it looks actually pretty good. Now I'll share it with you. What do you think about it? It's my second basic reskin actually. If you can, please give me tips for making better skins in the future.

And oh. Oh yes. It's for PORTAL.

EDIT: And yes. It's packed in .rar - you need 7zip or WinRAR or anything that can unzip .rar!
Hamuko
just...wt
Firo Prochainezo
Oh Lunatic.
Mashley
Haha, awesome job on the osu! cube. I love portal <3
Xanek
wtb jpg instead of png
Topic Starter
Mara

Xanek wrote:

wtb jpg instead of png
May do that for Little Rocket Man screenshots, otherwise no.
Topic Starter
Mara
Not exactly my work, but since START POWER is awesome, I'll just leave this in here.

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR
IppE
And just fyi before you go all mad, if you can't open the .7z archive in the above post, get WinRAR.
(or update it 'cause its really, really old if it doesn't support LZMA)
Topic Starter
Mara