forum

Nickelodeon Theme Songs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
omg im going to check all of them later
Dakeyrus
Dude, separate and resubmit for ranking. Now.

...After you've finished Spongebob and Tiny Toons
[deleted user]
How about some of the classic Snick Live action stuff? Like Adventures of Pete & Pete, Clarissa Explains it All, Salute your Shorts, etc? :) And what's Tiny Toons without Animaniacs? 8-)

This is awesome, can't wait until it's all finished!
KirbyPink
No Invader Zim?! ...YOU FAIL EARTHLING! *laughs*
ROMaster2
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
depressio_old
this is awesome! I too am missing Invader ZIM, but these are all great choices. these old Nick shows are were my entire childhood!
bitor
Downloading now, but you need to at Kablam to that list!
31Gabe
That's awesome, not all of these tunes bring back memories!
jmaeshawn
Yeah, you're missing some of the better ones, like Invader Zim and Jimmy Neutron, but props to you for doing all that work! Great job! Alot of memories all bundled in one osz! :)

Especially nice timing on the FOP theme. :D

But... you need videos! Where are they? :(

If you need a high quality vid for FOP, I can rip one from my DVD's for you... way better than youtube quality!
RemmyX25
Insert Videos PlzKTHX!!!

Rolled I love you. Not like that though. But you've brought back my childhood
Topic Starter
Rolled

jmaeshawn wrote:

Yeah, you're missing some of the better ones, like Invader Zim and Jimmy Neutron, but props to you for doing all that work! Great job! Alot of memories all bundled in one osz! :)

Especially nice timing on the FOP theme. :D

But... you need videos! Where are they? :(

If you need a high quality vid for FOP, I can rip one from my DVD's for you... way better than youtube quality!
I'm going to add a rar file once I am finished mapping all the songs I'd like to map containing all of the intro videos. All you have to do is extract them to the folder :) They will already be coded.
31Gabe
Thanks for the upload!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.