forum

So i tried using my keyboard and it was wierd.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Anput4
I see poeple saying keyboard is better then a mouse so i thought lets try Tear rain on hard with keyboard, i also dissabled my mouse in the options to prevent clicking. I did worse overal and i nearly failed too! But then when i started failing i just started clicking even tho it was disabled but i let my finger on the keyboard just mimic my clicks, so i clicked even tho it wouldnt work but everytime i pressed my mouse i pressed my key too letting my mouse hand do the timing, and it was allot better wierdly. It wasnt as good as when i use my mouse but heaps better, this also brings me to the question: i feel like i cant beat some maps just because i cant click my mouse too fast and not because im just too slow. It frustrates me when i see 3 buttons stacked on each other and that three times in a row as i wont be able to hit all 9 just because i cant click fast enough.
KanoSet
if it feels wierd that's normal cuz you aren't used to it
playing with keyboard is much easier at harder songs
just give your self sometime to get used to it
Dre-
When converting from mouse to keyboard you aren't used to syncing up your keyboard presses with your mouse movement its completely normal just keep practicing and you will get better trust me its stupid how much easier it is to play with a keyboard over mouse. also are you talking about stacks ? just hit them like you would a stream but faster and shorter there really easy once you build up the stamina for it
The Gambler
Do whatever suits you and play more. Or...

I suggest you take a look at the custom controller industry and design your own stuff for once, if the keyboard is too awkward for you. Lots of mini projects on github and geekhack should keep you company.
Topic Starter
Anput4

The Gambler wrote:

Do whatever suits you and play more. Or...

I suggest you take a look at the custom controller industry and design your own stuff for once, if the keyboard is too awkward for you. Lots of mini projects on github and geekhack should keep you company.
Nah, mouse or nothing i suck with controllers when it comes to aiming, cant hit stuff in FPS games with em lol.
Roxy Lalonde

DAANHHH wrote:

Nah, mouse or nothing i suck with controllers when it comes to aiming, cant hit stuff in FPS games with em lol.
give me a call when you can stream 240-260 bpm on a mouse and not a keyboard.

because i know that most FPS games have you hold the mouse for anything that fires near the rate of 0.0625 seconds.
Topic Starter
Anput4

Roxy Lalonde wrote:

DAANHHH wrote:

give me a call when you can stream 240-260 bpm on a mouse and not a keyboard.

because i know that most FPS games have you hold the mouse for anything that fires near the rate of 0.0625 seconds.
Oi, i just want to say that im not the best player because i have allot to learn, but i still want to improve. Even thought i know i wont ever be able to FC allot of maps because my locomotion is a bit of from other poeples and i know that, that is why i am very happy if i even manage to FC a map. Ever seen me write? lol. But still i am only able to hit stuff with a mouse in fps games, but i never play those so its not like it matters. I enoy RTS and RPG more.
pandaBee
So you're telling me that doing things differently is harder at first? Who woulda known.
Dre-

pandaBee wrote:

So you're telling me that doing things differently is harder at first? Who woulda known.
I know right such a shocker