forum

Figured I Should Say 'Hello'

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ziarivy
'Ello, I am Ziarivy, or Kenz if you prefer. I downloaded and fell in love with osu! about 1.5 months ago, but haven't touched the forums until now. I suppose nothing bad can come of introcucing myself, so let's get right to it!:

1. osu! is my new predominant game.

2. I am a heavy Minecrafter - I used to play religiously on Hypixel (Minecraft server) under several names: Linked_Destinies, LinkedDestinies, Ziarivy, TwentyFourPilots, FixingBenjamin, and currently, 4FingerLifePunch. However, recently, I quit the server due to immense and constant disappointment in the server staff and its operations and now reside in a singleplayer Blightfall modpack world.

3. As you have most likely noticed, English is my native language and I often try my best to remain as proper as I know how to when communicating with others.

4. I am a huge fan of Twenty One Pilots (band), Resident Evil (game series/movie series), and Silent Hill (game series/movie series).

5. My favorite band is Twenty One Pilots, though I do listen to a lot of 90s rock such as Three Days Grace, Seether, Breaking Benjamin, Sevendust, and Shinedown.

6. #5 displays my favorite music genres, but I listen to nearly anything AS LONG AS the lead singer, if there is one, has a nice voice. I absolutely refuse to listen to country and I strongly dislike pop.

7. I sing in a chorus, and singing is one of my top hobbies. I frequently find myself singing without being aware that I was in the first place.

8. I currently am taking Spanish I. I used to know small bits of French as well, but forgot most of what I knew when I began taking Spanish.

9. I have been playing the piano for ~6 years, though I have a bad habit of forgetting to practice so I am not incredibly skilled.

10. I am highly competitive and will take on anyone in most challenges of any sort, even if I know I will lose.

I feel this is the point where I have rambled on for too long and I should stop.
Thanks for your time, and have a nice rest of your morning/evening/afternoon/night/day! :oops:
Annadine
Hello Ziarivy/Kenz! :) XD
Wow I'm in my school's choir as well o:
Last year I also took Spanish but this year I learn German and French ;w;
(because for some reasons we can't drop french)
Anyways, welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~ :P

Edit: you're a mouse-only player?! :o
Topic Starter
Ziarivy

Annadine wrote:

Hello Ziarivy/Kenz! :) XD
Wow I'm in my school's choir as well o:
Last year I also took Spanish but this year I learn German and French ;w;
(because for some reasons we can't drop french)
Anyways, welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~ :P

Edit: you're a mouse-only player?! :o
I'd have loved to take French but my school only offers Spanish. >.>

I was going to look into getting a tablet for osu! but I read that mouse-only players are generally more widely respected, so I thought I'd get good with that with the added bonus of not spending any money! :p
The highest difficulty I can pass without difficulty-reducing mods currently because of that choice though is about 3.7 stars, unless the map has an insanely low HP drain rate. xP
Annadine
Ah, I like German (and Spanish) just fine but actually I couldn't get the hang of french :")
But oh well. Playing with mouse is more tricky, moreover if you use mouse-only =3=
I've only got my tablet like a month ago, and truthfully my aim is so much better and I'm able to improve faster too.
But, if you're happy enough with a mouse, what can I say :p
Bara-
Welcome Kenz!
Enjoy the forums! :3
mcwc2307
Hey there Ziarivy! sonice to meet you! i just started mine craft...
I also enjoy singing, except not around other cause i dont think i sing well...
I just also started playing the piano! Really could use some help...
Oh well.. Enjoy Osu! With your friends, or alone... Whichever you prefer!