forum

MAT members can now bubble beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Just a quick FYI broadcast that MAT members now have permissions to bubble and pop maps. This was actually a request from Ephemeral/ztrot, and I'm sure they will be happy to answer any questions/concerns in this thread.

peppy out.

Derekku edit: MATs can now give one bubble on an approval mapset.
Shohei Ohtani
inb4 "NO MATS MOD MY BUBBLE MAP PLS"
Topic Starter
peppy
Okay, apparently they can *bubble* too. I no longer understand this move, but let's see.

*amends*
James2250

peppy wrote:

Okay, apparently they can *bubble* too. I no longer understand this move, but let's see.

*amends*
Wait what, how did we know that before you di-----anyway
:D

Before everyone says it. No we will not let this turn out like the pubble system
Shohei Ohtani
Oh shit.
SamiPale
From now on bubbled map pages in pending maps board will achieve 3 or more easily?
arien666
Seems good due to some inactivity BATs ;_; [I know they have their works orz]
But...

/me = EX-MAT lol<<<
Natteke
o.o what
there will be like a ton of bubbled maps now and BATs will recieve even more requests now D:
lepidopodus

Natteke wrote:

o.o what
there will be like a ton of bubbled maps now and BATs will recieve even more requests now D:
There may be more bubbles, but now BATs' workload of checking non-bubbled maps is reduced. Let's see which effect is stronger.
Sallad4ever
This is interesting
but isn't this almost the same as pubble :?
and instead of 2 BAT for rank (pubble), you can bypass 1 BAT for the bubble (cause MAT can give one) and only need 1 more BAT for rank?

wow this will really test the competent of MAT members
LuigiHann

lepidopodus wrote:

Natteke wrote:

o.o what
There may be more bubbles, but now BATs' workload of checking non-bubbled maps is reduced. Let's see which effect is stronger.
Ideally, the fact that MATs can also pop bubbles will balance that out a bit as well
Ekoro
Oh , MATs can bubble-unbubble map?

>w<
jericho2442
this will sort the bad mats from the good mats, i advise one thing though.

a auto cut off for bubbling once bubbles reach 2 pages this way it never gets tooo much or too out of hand?.

so in other words once theres 2 pages of bubbles, no more bubbles are allowed untill some are ranked?
Aoitenshi
Good work, This will be useful as lots of BAT are inactive.
aquabluu
It's up to the mapper to practice self-discipline in asking for a bubble. Otherwise we end up with a lot of frustrated MATs and end back up on square one.
Arusha Shuna
maybe limit the "MAT can give and/or pop bubbles" privileges only to active MATs?
YGOkid8
unbubble maps, been waiting for this for a long time.
bubbling was something i was not expecting, but let's see how this turns out.

also, just saying:
one of my own personal preferences is to be able to lock/unlock threads in the Modding Queues forums, just saying.
Galkan
I think that's a good idea :)
Larto

Arusha Shuna wrote:

maybe limit the "MAT can give and/or pop bubbles" privileges only to active MATs?
Why would it matter if an inactive MAT can give bubbles or not...
Zekira

aquabluu wrote:

It's up to the mapper to practice self-discipline in asking for a bubble. Otherwise we end up with a lot of frustrated MATs and end back up on square one.
Well said.
show more