forum

Looking for advice to improve

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
szeysse
Heya there guys,

I currently have trouble getting better and I feel like, I don't get better and sometimes I get even worse results. I've made a quick video about 8 mins long with me playing stream/jump maps in hope to find my deficits. In the video I played maps like Can't defeat airman, Mythologia's End and some OWC maps to show, where I am with my current "skill".

Video(will be live in about 30 mins - uploading^^:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhe4e46DT28

My EQ:

QPAD MK-50 Blues // Would like to get browns or reds, but don't want to buy a new keyboard or the osu - 2key thingy, because it's to expensive.
Steelseries Kana v2 - 800DPI /1x raw input ingame
I've tried to play with tablet, but I suck at it and start to choke like every 5th combo.

My Goals for osu are:

temporary:

beating DJ Fresh - Gold Dust
OWC Maps of Group Stage/Ro16 with their mods
Hatsune Miku - Mythologia's End

permanent:

beating lily - scarlet rose
can't defeat airman
buny
very subtle op

this shit belongs in your profile page, also t/581
KanoSet
all you need in life is to play
play moe
Ninonuko

JeyMi wrote:

I currently have trouble getting better and I feel like, I don't get better and sometimes I get even worse results.
It's called your consistency sucks, retry less, play multi could help you to stop retrying.

JeyMi wrote:

In the video I played maps like Can't defeat airman, Mythologia's End and some OWC maps to show, where I am with my current "skill".
It's like judge rrtyui playing big black + dt, impossible...

JeyMi wrote:

My Goals for osu are:

temporary:

beating DJ Fresh - Gold Dust
OWC Maps of Group Stage/Ro16 with their mods
Hatsune Miku - Mythologia's End

permanent:

beating lily - scarlet rose
can't defeat airman
Good, because you're not the one who play easy,normal,hard full mod all the time and come here to complain how hard is it to improve.
But it's pointless to play them in term of improvement on your current skill, play on some diff until you could get high acc consistently and move on to next diff where your acc start to getting worse (95% or so).
Play more, I'm sure you'll achieve your goals. :)
ZenithPhantasm
Play more^tm