forum

Need some help about tablets

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Paco
So Im using the Wacom intuos small ( CTL 480S i think? ) and I was wondering if a pen thats compatible with a CTH 480s is compatible with my CTL 480s because my orginal pen broke and I need to buy a new one.
Mugen

Pacolito wrote:

So Im using the Wacom intuos small ( CTL 480S i think? ) and I was wondering if a pen thats compatible with a CTH 480s is compatible with my CTL 480s because my orginal pen broke and I need to buy a new one.
From what I know my CTL/H 480 pens are interchangeable & and in addition to that so is my CTL 470's pen, so you shouldn't have a problem. The only difference between the CTL and CTH is the pen and touch features. Depending on what model you may get pen with or without an eraser (which does not matter).

Topic Starter
Paco

- Tyler - wrote:

Pacolito wrote:

From what I know my CTL/H 480 pens are interchangeable & and in addition to that so is my CTL 470's pen, so you shouldn't have a problem. The only difference between the CTL and CTH is the pen and touch features. Depending on what model you may get pen with or without an eraser (which does not matter).

Thanks!