forum

Cowdy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cowtao
Hey. I am new-ish.

**I know I have made an intro thread before, but this was years ago and anybody I had contact with is practically gone at this point. I hope i'm not breaking the rules with this. If I do please let me know and get rid of this thread as I do not want to take up more space than I already am with this thread.**

With that in mind, hi. I'm Cowtao and i'm a veteran of the internets. I have played various games from Project DIVA, Stepmania, CS:GO, Pokemon Reborn, and many others, taking most of those games very competitively. I love a good rhythm game and got hooked the first time around on osu! Overtime I kinda developed a cramp and stopped, but years later I had the urge to pick this game up again and i'm enjoying most of my experience. I have been an active member of the BEMANI community since I was 5 and I have been playing Rhythm Games around that time. I'm also a very active follower of original Doujin Circles like Diverse System, HARDCORE TANO*C, and DA Recordings. If it's related to a certain Rhythm Game, chances are i'm going to be hooked on it. I look forward to meeting you all and being more active on these forums! c:
worst fl player
welcome :D
Ameth Rianno
Welcome back to the osu!community~ Enjoy your stay in the forums.
Annadine
Loving osu all over again, eh? :p
Welcome back :)
Portin
heey ~

Welcome back, my friend!

Nice, i already played pkm and now i play cs go, beyond of osu... i played the competitive of a game also
Well, have fun (:
Hikona
hey Welcome !