forum

League of Upick - Blue Team Victory!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xiz
I'm pretty much the only person that can save you Hika so try to convince me if you can x.x But I feel good about killing you now.
Hika
Also, I didn't get a chance to pick the role. I would have much preferred vengeful.
Hika
I mean what can I say? I offered to use my ability as long as I was not lynched. That would get Jess to confirm I'm not scum depending on whether the target I hit died or not.
I was completely okay with that.
Hika
also, hold off on executing me.
I'm a woman and I need hours to get ready after I get out of bed so stop trying to kill me off when I'm gone :v
Ace Timing
if you're universal backup, you would have inherited the powers of the first power role (the first non-VT) to die. That would have been slaini's as he was the first to die, and he was vengeful. Therefore, if you were universal backup, you'd be vengeful. Unless the 1-shot in your role refers to what I think it might.
Topic Starter
Navizel

Vote Count 3.3

Hika (2) - Tanzklaue, GuyInFreezer
Ace Timing (1) - Hika
-[Jess]- (1) - - Magic Bomb -

Not Voting: -[Jess]-, Ace Timing, Xiz

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Deadline is on December 4 6:50PM GMT -5. This is approximately 6 days from now.
GuyInFreezer
Guys do realize that hika can be both backup and scum who made a nightkill.
Xiz
If I don't see any more good activity by tomorrow afternoon imma execute just a heads up
Hika
I won't be around to stop it (lol sleep)
So have fun with everything still wanted Jess to discuss
-[Jess]-
i have nothing to say.i trust my result and i believe she is scum base on this.
just execute hika xiz.
Xiz
Vote:Hika
Execute:Hika

Bye bye
Hika
Bye!
Topic Starter
Navizel
DAY 3 FINAL VOTE COUNT

Hika (3) - Tanzklaue, GuyInFreezer, Xiz [EXECUTE]
Ace Timing (1) - Hika
-[Jess]- (1) - - Magic Bomb -

Not Voting: -[Jess]-, Ace Timing

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Topic Starter
Navizel
It is now Twilight. Twilight will last for 24 hours. Deadline is November 30 7:28PM GMT -5.
MBomb
Yeah, sorry Hika, not using my ability here, this flip'll give information even if you are town.
GuyInFreezer
Oh btw for people who is doubting MB's claim

This twilight exists only because of his role obv
MBomb
Also what scum will do this night should be obvious.
Topic Starter
Navizel
The game just went past the 20 minute mark. There have been dragon contests and tower sieges happened at that time but even so, only five people have died. At 20 minutes, most teams would set up wards and attempt baron but for this game, there's only farming and tower pushes for now. The third dragon was killed just a few minutes ago so there's no major objective yet except for the baron. While most of the champions are near the top side, Hika is in the bottom lane doing her best ZionSpartan impression and that is to splitpush. Although Hika's champion is not a top laner but instead the Piltover Criminal of many crits and resets, she does the splitpushing quite well... well, she's a marksman after all. After one look at the map, it looks like Hika is being used as a bait so her team can baron. The wards have been set up at the enemy top side jungle so there is not much wards on the bottom side which is dangerous as Jinx is a squishy champion that anyone can kill easily bar enemy support.

When the enemy went to baron to contest it, they sent their top laner to bottom lane as he still has his teleport and he can just teleport to a ward near the baron to join them. Enemy team knows Hika's team can't really kill the baron fast enough since their marksman is in the bottom lane. Hika's team can only baron dance and poke the enemy team. If Hika manages to kill the enemy top laner, it would be a huge success for their team.

Hika (Jinx): Imma outplay this guy. Just watch. Just stay at baron.

Unfortunately, she was unable to connect her chompers. Jinx has her rockets that deals a lot of damage but it decreases her attack speed so she cannot really burst her enemy. Her minigun, on the other hand, has short range and getting close to her enemy means easy kill. Jinx wasn't lucky on RNG crit so her enemy managed to outsustain her resulting in her death.

Hika (Jinx): wtf lag

"You have been slain!"

Hika (Jinx): lame

Hika (Jinx), a 1-shot Permanent Ghost Vote with self-reload from Purple Team, has been lynched Day 3.

It is now Night 3. Deadline of submission of actions is December 1 2:30AM GMT -5. This is 30 hours from now. Players may also PM if they want to end the night early.
Topic Starter
Navizel
After Hika died, her team is in a huge disadvantage they just got zoned out from the Baron. The team tried to contest it but the enemies are just strong so they just backed out to avoid further casualties. After a few seconds, an announcement has been heard.

"The enemy has slain Baron Nashor!"

Vote Count 4.1

Not Voting: Xiz, Ace Timing, - Magic Bomb -, GuyInFreezer, -[Jess]-, Tanzklaue

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Deadlne is on December 8 4:40AM GMT -5. This is 7 days from now.
-[Jess]-
Hi I didn't use my track because something bad happen and I am no time to use track D:
Tanzklaue

-[Jess]- wrote:

Hi I didn't use my track because something bad happen and I am no time to use track D:
that's fine.

Vote: Ace Scum
Xiz
vote:ace
GuyInFreezer
MB stole all my exp so I still didn't reach lv 10

Vote: Ace
MBomb
Vote: Ace

Do we even need discussion here?
MBomb
Also nice job Jess, idk whether it was intentional but if it was, you did well.
Topic Starter
Navizel
DAY 4 FINAL VOTE COUNT

Ace Timing (4) - Xiz, GuyInFreezer, Tanzklaue, - Magic Bomb -

Not Voting: Ace Timing, -[Jess]-

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Topic Starter
Navizel
It is now Twilight. Twilight will last for 24 hours. Deadline is December 2 3:38PM GMT -5.
Tanzklaue
i didn't even see gif voting lol.
Topic Starter
Navizel
After securing the baron, the team immediately went to midlane to push as hard as they can. With the baron buff, they were able to destroy the second tier turret easily. To further map control, the top laner went to the enemy top to take the second tier turret while the others continued to push mid lane. The enemy team are just poking whenever they can in hopes of stopping the enemy push. Since their range is not very long, they need to get closer to the pushing team if they want to stop them by poking. With this factor in mind, as soon as her enemies' abilities went on cooldown, she seized the opportunity to kill one of the enemy squishies. With the baron buff and her items, she managed to bring down one of the enemies to low health. Low health is the keyword. Ahri wasn't able to fully kill the enemy because she got jumped on by her enemies. Ahri's target managed to flash at the last second and escaped her last bit of damage. After the heal and the dangerous game, even the ignite wasn't enough to secure the kill. With the continuous pokes Ahri's enemies put out to her team, they backed after they got their enemies' mid third tier turret.

"You have been slain!"
"Your team has destroyed a turret!"

[All] Ace Timing (Ahri): gg lucker dog

Ace Timing (Ahri), a Roleblocker Miller from Blue Team, has been lynched Day 4.

It is now Night 4. Deadline of submission of actions is December 2 10:02PM GMT -5. This is 30 hours from now. Players may also PM if they want to end the night early.
Ace Timing
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Topic Starter
Navizel
With the Blue Team's Baron buff, Purple Team can't counterpush quite yet. Therefore, they decided to go to dragon which is the fourth dragon of the game. They've pushed their midlane enough to be safe from backdoors plus they know the enemy just backed so there's no imminent danger yet. The Purple Team set up wards near the dragon pit so they can be aware in advance in case an enemy arrives. They also killed the scuttle crab for the movement speed and ward coverage which also helps in retreating since they don't want to fight the enemy with their items. The Purple Team is killing the dragon pretty fast; however, Janna is also pretty fast with her Boots of Mobility, her Tailwind passive, and her Zephyr passive. While Janna is a support and not the type of champion you expect to steal a dragon, it is also worth noting that she can steal a baron. With these in mind, Purple Team is careful about Janna. Fortunately for them, Janna got too close and was caught by the Purple Team. Her ultimate was on cooldown because of the last fight so she only have her Howling Gale and Eye of the Storm. However, this was not enough to survive the damage from multiple enemies. Janna's dragon steal attempt ended in a failure and even costed her life.

"You have been slain!"

Tanzklaue (Janna), a 1-shot Global Doctor from Blue Team, has been slained Night 4.

Vote Count 5.1

Not Voting: Xiz, - Magic Bomb -, GuyInFreezer, -[Jess]-

With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
Deadline is on December 9 11:15PM GMT -5. This is 7 days from now.
Xiz
So I might have been a tiny bit wrong about Ace.
-[Jess]-
I find that it is not nessaery to use the track last night because we know who are scum
GuyInFreezer
... Jess?
GuyInFreezer
Like, why in the living fuck would you not use your ability last night?
GuyInFreezer
Unless people are doubting my claim, we are lynching MB today regardless of his alignment.

Jess, explain why I shouldn't shoot you.
Xiz, explain why I shouldn't shoot you.
Xiz
lmfao like you are going to shoot me.
I want you to think about what my power did and who I used it on.
If anyone, I am proven innocent haha.

I wanna hear MB talk first.
MBomb

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Unless people are doubting my claim, we are lynching MB today regardless of his alignment.
As I would expect, it would make the most sense.

Really didn't think Ace would be town with that roleblock that for all he know would've led to me dying as well if GIF knew his role correctly.
MBomb

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Like, why in the living fuck would you not use your ability last night?
I have to agree with this, why the hell not.
MBomb
Also I'm heavily leaning towards Jess being scum for 2 reasons.

1. Jess not using her ability last night.
2. Jess not being killed despite the fact if she had used her ability, unless the scum is a ninja, Jess should've got killed.
show more