forum

League of Upick - Blue Team Victory!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ace Timing

Xiz wrote:

Hey Jess are you here?
as you may have noticed from other games, Jess is a habitual lurker and is perpetually occupied by eating dinner.
GuyInFreezer

Setsuen wrote:

Xiz wrote:

Hey Jess are you here?
no he adopted the Cths method. lurk hard and lurk good. if forced to, filler post THEN lurk.
At least Jess posts something town.
GuyInFreezer

Hika wrote:

Xiz wrote:

Tanzklaue I agree with you now lol.
just curious, where is this directed to, love? :p
Woah woah there

I thought we married and stuff
What's going on here
Xiz
WTF HIKA
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
(Oh btw, that link is also an answer for some dude asking why I'm townreading Hika earlier.)
Hika
My secret has been let out...
Also that is also why I know GIF isn't fucking around as scum.
Complete town. So I don't see why anyone would be voting him as such.
Xiz
wtf hika it's over between us
vote:hika

lol jk I forgive you just make sure to fold the laundry and i'll be happy.

unvote
Xiz
But like,

I wanna pressure Jess but AFK
I wanna pressure CTH but AFK
I can't understand Setsuen
I feel like i'm the only one who thinks Ace is scum but I already got what I needed from pressuring him soooooooooooooooooo

:\
Xiz
I'm so used to 48h day and 24h night phases this is torture for me haha
GuyInFreezer
You should then, like, totally vote C_th.
Xiz
Sure.

vote:Chamelo_Th
GuyInFreezer
Oh Cth replaced SNB.
I thought they were separate players for a long time.
GuyInFreezer
If I townread strictly

GuyInFreezer - Town
Chamelo_Th
-[Jess]-
Xiz - Town
Setsuen - Town
Hika - Town
- Magic Bomb -
Ace Timing
Tanzklaue - Town
Chamelo
Yes because the activity level increased when I had to attend the parade is a great idea.

Tanzklaue wrote:

Chamelo_Th wrote:

How am I suppose to vote when I actually start like less than 24 hours to deadline?
No I'm not doing that.
except that you both increased the deadline to have more time to play and that little time is no reason to withhold your strongest weapon.
I know, but I actually read and start the game after 24 hours of my replacement. (he replaced me 2AM and I posted 2AM of the next day)

Reading.
Chamelo

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Hika wrote:

CTh getting a little more suspicious as time goes on.
Pls
That's because he's scum.
Question,

have you ever, since I started my first mafia game, seen me post content?
Setsuen
Lets have a contest between Jess and Cts. Whoever post less content on helping town gets lynched. AKA filler post and lurk will result in them being lynched.

I'm up for trolling seeing that I have no real night actions.
-[Jess]-
hey,reading now

Xiz wrote:

Hey Jess are you here?
>11:00 in HK while you are posting
>I was at school

WTF....i mean please,guys stop ask for my reply when i at school or sleep.
GuyInFreezer

Chamelo_Th wrote:

Question,

Irrelevant.

You certainly posted content this game.
A scummy one.
Chamelo
Yes, yes, and people say I don't post content.

How hypocrite.
Setsuen

Chamelo_Th wrote:

Yes, yes, and people say I don't post content.

How hypocrite.
Perharps they like me don't considered almost filler post, content?

Feels like Cts and Jess are just trying to use AtE with their reasons for posting at the absolute bare minumum.
Chamelo
No, it's a fact.
Xiz

Chamelo_Th wrote:

Question,
I hope you realize regardless of your alignment you are hurting both sides by doing nothing.

-[Jess]- wrote:

WTF....i mean please,guys stop ask for my reply when i at school or sleep.
...really? So this is all you post?
Xiz
aw Ace I saw you lurking - I was hoping you would post something.
Chamelo
Yes I know, but instead of posting "idk how to play this game" like what revenant did I'd rather post non-content trying to learn the game.

(FYI I have played several games here but if you look into it you'll know why im still a newb)
Chamelo
also it's 1:45 am here and I have a morning class so...
Xiz

Chamelo_Th wrote:

Yes I know, but instead of posting "idk how to play this game" like what revenant did I'd rather post non-content trying to learn the game.

(FYI I have played several games here but if you look into it you'll know why im still a newb)

Oh, that's not a problem. One thing that would help is you posting whatever is on your mind, even if you find it to be wrong later. As long as you are contributing content by asking questions or giving comments by agreeing or disagreeing helps wonders. It helps prove you are town. Right now it's really hard to prove your innocence when you sit back and wait. That's a good way for you to get lynched.
Tanzklaue
i actually really hoped/expected people that are unclaimed right now to give their opinion to a massclaim.
Xiz

Tanzklaue wrote:

i actually really hoped/expected people that are unclaimed right now to give their opinion to a massclaim.
I said it already, it's risky but I'll claim if you want.
Tanzklaue
i talked more in jess's and CTH's direction. both of them jsut have this policy of nponparticipation which pisses me off a lot.

setsuen what do you think of a massclaim? you are unclaimed too and haven't opinionated on the subject.
Hika
we have like 3 more days left? I'll vote closer to deadline just in case.
Xiz
Hey Ace wanna fight again nobody is talking and im bored
GuyInFreezer
Is there even a point to dragging a day to the deadline?

Serious question.
Xiz
The only thing we are really waiting on is CTH and Jess to do literally anything.

But like, I can end it if you want.
Hika
I prefer to wait just in case they decide to RC, but they haven't so...
Topic Starter
Navizel
Looks like the other team is focusing mid lane because they know they need to get the turret.

Vote Count 2.5
Chamelo_Th (3) - GuyInFreezer, Tanzklaue, Xiz

Not Voting: Chamelo_Th, -[Jess]-, - Magic Bomb -, Setsuen, Ace Timing, Hika

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is on November 27 10:56PM GMT -5. This is approximately 2 days and 2 hours from now.
Xiz
Hey guys this video is cute and has no relation to my power role at all

Setsuen

Tanzklaue wrote:

i talked more in jess's and CTH's direction. both of them jsut have this policy of nponparticipation which pisses me off a lot.

setsuen what do you think of a massclaim? you are unclaimed too and haven't opinionated on the subject.

I literally half claimed by saying no abilities and massclaim is dumb after that Upick where you refused to let me win and instead let Sephibro of all people win.

Am also on phone so i don"t get to see xiz lousy vid at least for abt 7more hrs.
GuyInFreezer

Setsuen wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

I literally half claimed by saying no abilities and massclaim is dumb after that Upick where you refused to let me win and instead let Sephibro of all people win.

Am also on phone so i don"t get to see xiz lousy vid at least for abt 7more hrs.
Quick people

Get active for 7 hours and dissipate
Hika
alalallllalaalaalal activity while I'm eating kbbq
show more