forum

Guess I should introduce myself a bit ;)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Emayecue
Well greetings everyone!

Just to introduce myself a bit,

basically I've been playing Osu very lightly for the last year or so, just doing a few easy maps here and there. I only use the mouse, and I only use one button also, so I will never be a competitive player, I will never aim high, for me it's mainly just a hobby, I love the concept, I love the songs that are on it, and I get easily amazed looking at all of your replays!

I am not too sure what's the standard around here, but I guess I could be considered a little old to play this game, which might explain the physical difficulties I experience when playing for extended period of times, but regardless, that won't stop me from trying to join in a bit in the discussion if I can, and to keep playing whenever I feel I can do a little 1% better at some map :)

That's basically it, I am a very social player, so if it ever happens anyone wants a chat or whatever, I'm always around.

Cheers mate,

Have a great evening!
Annadine

Emayecue wrote:

Have a great evening!
good morning (◕‿◕✿) /runs
It's ok to play osu! like that, because the most important thing here is to have fun! :)
Welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~
Aiona
Welcome!
Don't worry about not playing competitvely, that'll just ruin the whole idea of osu being fun. Play at your own speed and enjoy it~
Topic Starter
Emayecue
Thanks for the welcome wishes!

I have no worry whatsoever, I'm pretty stoic when it comes to gaming, I can praise myself enough getting an A or a B when I do an easy map for the first time!

I'm also the type to be quite forum friendly, I'm hoping I will be able to find lots of entertaining thread on these forums to entertain my sometimes long days at work :D
BlueKUMA

Aiona wrote:

Welcome!
Don't worry about not playing competitvely, that'll just ruin the whole idea of osu being fun. Play at your own speed and enjoy it~

True. Well there's a lot of players in this game, so playing competitively can be tiring, you could burn out if you did.
Aiona

Emayecue wrote:

I'm also the type to be quite forum friendly, I'm hoping I will be able to find lots of entertaining thread on these forums to entertain my sometimes long days at work :D
Oh my, come to Forum Games in Off-topic, that's a dark hole which is entertaining in weird ways.. haha..
Topic Starter
Emayecue
Invitation accepted ;)