forum

Kitsune^2 - Rainbow Tylenol

posted
Total Posts
show more
Derekku
Didn't do a full mod (but I guess I'll have to since I'm popping this ;p), but where are the tags? You have three guest difficulties and zero tags.

After seeing some maps being ranked (and clearly being harder than Hell), I think this should be fine.
Uh, name some? o.o; [Hell] is ridiculously too insane to go for Ranking. Sorry, but I insist that you push [Hell] for approval (again).

Also, I'll gladly give you a full mod tomorrow.
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Derekku wrote:

After seeing some maps being ranked (and clearly being harder than Hell), I think this should be fine.
Uh, name some? o.o; [Hell] is ridiculously too insane to go for Ranking.
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/25922
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/23907
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/10112

I am very very sure these three are way harder than Hell.

Anyway, I'm not sure. I was asked to check more opinions, but people don't seem to agree on this. Some people want ranking, others approval. :o

I'll fix tags when I get home.
Skynord
Star
aRiskOfRain

MetalMario201 wrote:

DC Normal:
01:17:038 (1) - This is a bad slider and you should feel bad. You're clearly not very good at shaping sliders.</eph> Also try and fix spacing while you're here.

DiamondCrash wrote:

yo fixed shitty slider
I fixed this like 5 months ago BD go fix it
Derekku
@the maps pointed out: The two newest maps are a bit crazy (high bpm streams), and possibly too hard for Ranking, but [Hell] on this map is more like Made of Fire, which is from when ranking standards were lower. That diff on MoF should have went for approval, and so should [Hell]. X:

Anyway, full mod:

[General]
*An audio lead-in over 2 seconds is rarely needed. 1 1/2 - 2 seconds would be plenty.
*Add guest mappers' names to tags, of course.
*Might as well remove the unused countdown too before people bitch about it. :v

[Xgor's Simple]
*Nice and simple; I love it.
00:20:149 (3) - I wouldn't call this ugly, but it doesn't seem to match the shapes of other sliders in the difficulty.
00:57:482 (1,3) - Great use of crumpled sliders! :D
01:37:482 (2,3) - spacing?

[DC's Normal]
00:13:038 (3,4) - Expected soft finishes ):
00:18:371 (1,2,1) - sexy
00:48:593 (1,2) - Ah, there they are!
00:52:927 (3) - The normal whistle on only part of the slider sounds a bit odd... unless it's intended?
01:07:482 (3) - ^ Oh wait, I see that you did it more times, but had the inherited section 1/8th after the start of the slider (e.g. 00:31:593 (2)) so the sampleset change sounds different.
00:53:816 (4) - iirc this is the only single blue-tick note in the entire difficulty, which seems a bit unintuitive, no?

[lol201]
*Perhaps raise the drain a tick?

[Hell]
*Raise drain 1 tick?
00:20:149 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - This is what makes the difficulty too crazy for ranking. >w>;
*Damn this is too crazy to sightread...

Difficulty spread is easy->normal->insane->extreme (approval); It's too bad there isn't a [Hard] in-between DC's diff and MM's. Anyway, don't kd since you kd'd my other post. Call me back when things are fixed for a rebubble!

EDIT: Looks like MM mentioned the whistles starting 1/4 late on DC's sliders as well. Might want to fix those if they're not intended (I don't think they are).
Xgor
Bleh, gonna go anyway soon so feel free to fix and change those two things yourself Blue Dragon.
Cristian
I whana put a guest diff... taiko....
PLEASE!!!

...pd: irc... lol
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Derekku wrote:

@the maps pointed out: The two newest maps are a bit crazy (high bpm streams), and possibly too hard for Ranking, but [Hell] on this map is more like Made of Fire, which is from when ranking standards were lower. That diff on MoF should have went for approval, and so should [Hell]. X:

Anyway, full mod:

[General]
*An audio lead-in over 2 seconds is rarely needed. 1 1/2 - 2 seconds would be plenty. Fixed
*Add guest mappers' names to tags, of course. Fixed
*Might as well remove the unused countdown too before people bitch about it. :v Fixed

[Xgor's Simple]
*Nice and simple; I love it.
00:20:149 (3) - I wouldn't call this ugly, but it doesn't seem to match the shapes of other sliders in the difficulty. Fixed
00:57:482 (1,3) - Great use of crumpled sliders! :D
01:37:482 (2,3) - spacing? Fixed

[DC's Normal]
00:13:038 (3,4) - Expected soft finishes ): It's my fault, I added the finishes to the other part but not this. Fixed
00:18:371 (1,2,1) - sexy
00:48:593 (1,2) - Ah, there they are!
00:52:927 (3) - The normal whistle on only part of the slider sounds a bit odd... unless it's intended?
01:07:482 (3) - ^ Oh wait, I see that you did it more times, but had the inherited section 1/8th after the start of the slider (e.g. 00:31:593 (2)) so the sampleset change sounds different. My fault again. Fixed.
00:53:816 (4) - iirc this is the only single blue-tick note in the entire difficulty, which seems a bit unintuitive, no? I think it is o-o It's a slider, shouldn't be a problem to 300 it. And there are others, I think...

[lol201]
*Perhaps raise the drain a tick? Waiting on MM for this.

[Hell]
*Raise drain 1 tick? Ehhhh. Okay.
00:20:149 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - This is what makes the difficulty too crazy for ranking. >w>; Tried remapping this several times and this is the best I can get.
*Damn this is too crazy to sightread...

Difficulty spread is easy->normal->insane->extreme (approval); It's too bad there isn't a [Hard] in-between DC's diff and MM's. Anyway, don't kd since you kd'd my other post. Call me back when things are fixed for a rebubble!

EDIT: Looks like MM mentioned the whistles starting 1/4 late on DC's sliders as well. Might want to fix those if they're not intended (I don't think they are).
Derekku
[DC's Normal]
00:53:816 (4) - The sliders starting/ending on blue ticks is fine, but I meant that this is the only single note/circle that's on a blue tick. It's not a big deal, but if other blue ticks were mapped with sliders, then it seemed strange that this wasn't as well.
01:35:705 - Move timing section back 1/8 for the aforementioned whistle weirdness.
01:42:816 - ^

*Also waiting on MM's response.

Other than those final nitpicks, I'm ready to give you bubble #1 back~
Mercurius
8-)
mm201

Derekku wrote:

*Perhaps raise the drain a tick?
If I do this then missing one slider causes you to lose 60% hp. You lose health during sliders and spinners. It becomes too common to fail during the drain sections.
Derekku
Alrighty then~

Bubble #1 for Hell's approval!
Doomsday
Yeah, I guess Hell would be better suited to approved. Well, definately should be going for approved now I look at it again :?

Lookin' good. Bubble #2 for Hell's Approval!
Hyguys
>W< I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS APROVED. <3333
Raimon
In love with this.. Star*.*
b4ss__old
n11111111 !
Katsuri
RANK IT FAST!
-----
Why this hasn't been approved yet?
Kert
This is awesome
Do even more maps of this kind!
RobotoRaccoon
I wanted this approved so you know, star :D
[Strike]
Approve it please
Ash Cat
I got this a long time ago but I haven't stared it yet D:
winber1
lol i got a 69% C. <3

attempt #2: 70% lawl

y so epic
Shino

----- wrote:

Why this hasn't been approved yet?
ztrot
I'm willing to get it approval/ranked just need to go through a few steps so yeah Ranked!/approved (as soon as I can find someone to do that.)
ztrot
ranked/approved
Xgor
Horray, finaly!
Hamuko
gratz bd!
winber1
<3. now i can decrease my accuracy. trolololol
Nymph
this map is pretty fun~
nimi
gz silvio santos bdzinho lindo do meu coração <3
Ekoro
Congrats ~ :P
morphina
nice track~
gratz ^^
Verdisphena
Yay \:D/
Grats moe BD
poisonchan
yaay *-*
Topic Starter
Mismagius
thank you a lot people <33333 ily all
OzzyOzrock
HOLY CRAP, COOKIEZI 666 COMBO ON HELL ROFL
Hyguys
^late.
Pyro Wolf_old
Hmm... in-game it says ranked, but on the listing it says approved. I Just thought I'd point that out so someone can fix it.
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Pyro Wolf wrote:

Hmm... in-game it says ranked, but on the listing it says approved. I Just thought I'd point that out so someone can fix it.
[Hell] diff is approved, others are not.
show more