forum

Pros and Cons of Forced Proportions

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xayne
Every single high ranking player's settings I've looked up all have a more square tablet area. I was wondering if there is a reasoning behind this? Not so much for my own personal convincing to use a more square area, I just wonder why that's the norm. I use about 1/4 of my tablet area with forced proportions and love it. Just wondered why most of the top players have square areas. I just can't really perform well on a square area playing on a widescreen res, even a downsized one.

It should also be noted I play on 1920x1080, while the other players' res vary. I also understand that playing fullscreen with a tablet is odd.
buny
most of them probably started out without forced proportion on, and just got used to it

The only pro I can think of to have it off is to adjust your area that perfectly fits your pens reach
Lach
Topic Starter
Xayne

a loli wrote:

most of them probably started out without forced proportion on, and just got used to it

The only pro I can think of to have it off is to adjust your area that perfectly fits your pens reach
Yeah, I started with it off, but my brain just couldn't register a square area on a rectangular resolution.
E m i
ZenithPhantasm

Momiji wrote:

Mindblown